OPX - tempered glass screen protector not fitting

1. needthatphonenow
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2016

needthatphonenow , Jan 10, 2016 :
    http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01...ue&ref_=ox_sc_act_image_1&smid=A2KI5LQXE2GAQZ

Since the problem is only the edges, try a combination of this case and the guard. The beautiful back gets hidden, but at least the phone remains safe, and I think this case takes up some of the edge space, thus reducing the ugliness issue. Looks are being compromised for safety here, depends on the users priority.

2. Dietrich Fuhrmann
    Froyo Jan 17, 2016

Dietrich Fuhrmann , Jan 17, 2016 :
    Hey friends, here a short feedback:

I've applied the tempered glass to my OPXc and it looks fine! No bubbles around the edges to mention. The glass of the ceramic version seems to be more flat than the onyx one ...

Because of the display design there is also a lot of space around the tempered glass left open. I fear the worst: This part will hit the desk corner at first :eek::(. I have to take a lot of care for my preciousss, golum o_O!
    One point to add: Keep your microfiber cloth in the pocket - the fingerprints doesn't disapear... :confused:

20160117_233010.jpg

So: good fight - good night ... :cool:

3. spamjam
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2016

spamjam , Jan 18, 2016 :
    I just put this on my phone (and have the same edge problems), but I noticed that the original screen protector that comes pre-installed on the phone has a hole for the camera. It has three holes: the same two as this protector plus one for the camera. I haven't contacted support yet, but I'm interested in what kind of twist they put on this discrepancy!

4. Francisco Torrecillas
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2016

Francisco Torrecillas , Jan 27, 2016 :
    Do you have the link of the one you bought?

5. IldeNet
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2016

6. Papao
    KitKat Mar 17, 2016

Papao , Mar 17, 2016 :
    I just found out, any almost good tempered glass just fits exactly on OnePlus X but only applied to Ceramic version .... :D:D:D

7. stephenboyo
    KitKat Mar 17, 2016

stephenboyo , Mar 17, 2016 :
    I wouldnt bother with screen protectors, you could have bought a great flip case for your phone for less than that amount and screen would always be protected. The OPX' screen is quite resilient and is not as vulnerable to scratches as you might think. Personally I prefer the real thing than having a screen protector adding a layer of distortion to the screen. A flip case is much better.

8. dennis willemse
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2016

dennis willemse , Apr 12, 2016 :
    I Have the Same problemen I think its a Production fail but with me EVERY FREAKING SIDE IS LIFTED,so that really bums me Out.
    I think ill ask for An other Screen Protector and try IT again if he does it agian ill guess No Screen Protector for me :`(

9. jevanjovandy
    Gingerbread Apr 13, 2016

10. DeFQoN_1_469
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2016

DeFQoN_1_469 , Aug 23, 2016 :
    do you have a link?