Order Status OPX

1. migman
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

migman , Nov 17, 2015 :
    DHL is a weird world, they do thing that done seam logical in real life let alone in logistics! If it says with delivery courier then they have until 21:00 to deliver it today! It's not long now till you have your X!

opticoverload likes this.
  2. ItsHugo
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

ItsHugo , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Migman, what does '' on hold '' mean?

3. opticoverload
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2015

opticoverload , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Aye, had to distract my SO from her work and have her call them up (unfortunately I don't speak Spanish). They told her the same thing. Hopefully it will be alright if I sign for her if she still won't be back home at that point.

Going a bit off topic, have you considered insurance for your OP products?

4. misskeito
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

misskeito , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Another one here! :)

3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 19:27
    1 Piece

Hisuhn likes this.
  5. David Brown
    Froyo Nov 17, 2015

David Brown , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Taken from DHL website here:
    http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/customs_support/customs_paperwork/customs_guidelines_china.html

Importer and Exporter Customs Registration Codes
    All importers and exporters in China are required to register with Customs authorities for an importer or exporter Customs Registration code (CR Code), or engage with an agent who has the CR Code and is authorised to act as the importer or exporter of record for their shipments. This CR code is to be indicated on customs declaration forms of all shipments, except for documents and personal effects. We encourage you to relay the urgency of these requirements (for both HS Codes and CR Codes) to your trading partners in China, as shipments being imported into/exported out of China may be placed on hold by Customs authorities until this information is available.
    Further information regarding Customs Registration applications:

migman likes this.
  6. ItsHugo
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

ItsHugo , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Thank you, i really hope it still comes today because it is in the city i live in :p

7. migman
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

migman , Nov 17, 2015 :
    As explained in detail by @David Brown (thanks for that ) it's to make sure the correct duty and tax has been paid.

We insure them though our home insurance, just called them told them make and model and it was done!

Fingers crossed, but they usually hold them for a day, then delivery is the next day.

8. Alkiviadisp
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

9. Quilsen
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

Quilsen , Nov 17, 2015 :
    If everything will be ok I expected it on wednesday.

Monday, November 16, 2015LocationTimePiece3Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLICSHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC19:25
    1 Piece

2Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLICSHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC14:34
    1 Piece

1Shipment picked upSHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC09:17
    1 Piece

10. Podster
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

Podster , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Thanks for the help last night. Ny dhl tracking now says with delivery courier. After being processed at local authorities and everythjng. So does with delivery courier mean it is in a van or it is just with dhl? Thanks very much

11. dhivakarb
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

12. Dark795
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

Dark795 , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Got my OPX finally :) It took 7 days to arrive to UK. Don't know if express delivery was worth it. Haven't had a chance to test the phone yet, i need a get a nano sim card from EE first.

13. David Brown
    Froyo Nov 17, 2015

If your name's not on the list, you're not coming in.
    o_O

14. David Brown
    Froyo Nov 17, 2015

You can cut your SIM card with scissors or a knife.
    Loads of info on the web.
    HTH

15. dhivakarb
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

16. migman
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

migman , Nov 17, 2015 :
    It means your X is on its way to you today!

17. opticoverload
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2015

opticoverload , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Was just busy doing that. I just used a file, though.

18. David Brown
    Froyo Nov 17, 2015

I'm not sure if there have been any shareable invites issued for the OPX. Register for one on here and wait. I have seen a couple offered on other forum threads but don't know if they are legitimate.
    HTH

19. Felix1905
    Eclair Nov 17, 2015

Felix1905 , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Finally my Oneplus X arrived an hour ago. Ordered on the 8th, yesterday evening in the UK and now in Germany. :)

20. Podster
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

Podster , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Okay, am just worried as its 4:25, a d it seems a bit late to be delivering stuff. So its in a van on the way? I havent recieved a call or text or any estimated delivery date tho