Order Status OPX

1. SiLA820
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

SiLA820 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    really?how come?this sucks
    I'm from Italy, ordered and paid my OPX @7:53 GMT Nov 5!

if this is the way do business, then this will be my first and last OP and not gonna encourage my friends buying OP

2. iPhonyy
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

iPhonyy , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Still processing for me, ordered it about 20:00 GMT so i'm probably going to be waiting a while o_O

3. chrizfitz
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

chrizfitz , Nov 6, 2015 :
    You sound like a child.

Willhans88 and doublear like this.
  4. markzysilver
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

5. SiLA820
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

SiLA820 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    now explain me how/why they should send to UK first?
    we all paid the same price(i think), ordered on the same date

6. Balogh Marton
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

Balogh Marton , Nov 6, 2015 :
    µ
    sell it and buy an other instead?

7. Balogh Marton
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

8. Inglorious-Nuke
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

Inglorious-Nuke , Nov 6, 2015 :
    They are putting belgium behind :/
    Well thats what i'm learing from these post

9. chrizfitz
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

chrizfitz , Nov 6, 2015 :
    I don't know op shipping routine and I don't care. When you went on about never buying or recommending op products again you sound like a baby throwing a tantrum. And why - because someone else is getting a toy before you.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the wait. Because in a couple of weeks this will be your daily driver and just another phone.

Imagine how mature you'll be when your phone arrives.

10. Zizou77
    Donut Nov 6, 2015

11. Silke23
    Donut Nov 6, 2015

Silke23 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    For me te same. Order: yesterday at 13.30, Place: Belgium, still pending shipment..

Balogh Marton likes this.
  12. Willhans88
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

Willhans88 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    I found this quote:
    "
    DHL express freight and loggistics service from Shenzhen of China to Europe countries.

DHL freight and logistics service including express(DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,EMS), air and sea freight service are being provided from Shenzhen of China to Europe countries, the service are from Shenzhen to UK, from Shenzhen to Germany, from Shenzhen to France, From Shenzhen to Germany, from Shenzhen to Spain, from Shenzhen to Belgium, from Shenzhen to Holand, from Shenzhen to Sweden.

DHL express service from shenzhen to Europe"

So maybe ...... U can get your phone without the trip to England ;)

But all the delivery I have had from China/Shenzhen had a 1 day trip to England and a half day in Germany.......
    BTW i live in Denmark - and Denmark is NOT mentioned in the qoute :eek:
    Maybe that`s why is had to go to Englang and Germany before entering Denmark???

13. MR13AMAZiNG
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

MR13AMAZiNG , Nov 6, 2015 :
    I'm from the Uk and ordered similar time to his but still pending shipment. I doubt that they are putting Belgium behind.

14. SiLA820
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

SiLA820 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    maybe not for the OPX, I think that's the way they do to make stock on their warehouse in UK

15. migman
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

migman , Nov 6, 2015 :
    I know from past experience and working with DHL the process is this...

1) Individual scan of consignment (your tracking number) scanned at SHE Shenzhen sort facility
    2) Processed at SHE in to a bulk consignment so multiple phones move as 1 shipment in a pallet (last scan you see)
    3) Goods leave SHE and get a truck to HKG (Hong Kong) airport to meet the plane (AeroLogic)
    4) Flight leaves HKG for LEJ (Leipzig Germany) to a DHL super hub for it's next flight to EMA (East Midlands UK)
    5) Goods arrive in EMA and broken down from bulk consignment and are then scanned as an individual consignment and this is the next scan you see on your tracking
    6) Goods are then distributed to UK destination hubs or on to country for onward flights.

So the process for example for a London delivery would be
    SHE-HKG-LEJ-EMA-LHR

A Belgium example would be
    SHE-HKG-LEJ-EMA-BRU

The process can take 2-5 days.

Hope this helps some of you.

I do not work for DHL and have no access to their inhouse system to trace consignments.

16. ezee1977
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

ezee1977 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Germany - 5 NOV. 09:32 CET.

Oneplus X
    Sandstorm case
    Express shipping

17. weallhavedreams
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

weallhavedreams , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Same boat as you buddy except all my times are a minute behind yours, maybe they are in the same consignment? either way super excited as the OPX will be in our hands VERY SOON!!!!!!

18. Janity
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

Janity , Nov 6, 2015 :
    So, "Processing" probably means they're on their way to DHL facility... Anywhere between China and UK/Germany. ^^

19. migman
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

migman , Nov 6, 2015 :
    From past experience with this it still means it's still with Oneplus im afraid.

20. vassy.uk
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2015

vassy.uk , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Same over here. Guess it would reach UK. Then customs clearance etc. Do they operate on Sundays?