Order Status OPX

1. georgegak
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2015

georgegak , Dec 17, 2015 :
    So I had a live chat again. Seems that once order is"Completed"
    the parcel has left OnePlus "terrirory" and is now property of DPD. I was instructed to contact DPD and talk to them since it's no longer OP prob.

2. georgegak
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2015

georgegak , Dec 18, 2015 :
    My OPX just arrived, seems like OP was good with their process just DPD sucking.

3. xkovi
    Eclair Dec 18, 2015

xkovi , Dec 18, 2015 :
    So, finally I have my OPX...pretty same story as reported by others...

Let's summarize my case:
    • ordered on 5th Dec
    • 12th Dec - notification about shipment via email but when the tracking number was checked it stated the parcel was handled by DPD yet on 10th Dec (in other words the processing of my order took 5 days)
    • delivered on 16th Dec in the evening (which means it took 6 days to deliver my package)
    11 days together and 6 days for delivery via "express" mode...I really don't think this is a proof of excellent service from OP...thanks God the OPX phone is so great and now I'm completely satisfied with this piece of HW...

However, I'm still waiting for the response to my ticket about changing the delivery method from express to standard...don't want to give up without fight..at least to change their attitude to others in future since I really don't think this can be treated as a fair approach...

jarod_mmc likes this.
  4. dane0
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2015

dane0 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Has been stuck on processing for 6 days now, with no SMS and DHL tracking not working either.

Nothing to do but wait, I guess, but I'll have to go away for my holiday vacation soon and won't be there to receive it.

5. Kristien.Vekeman
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2015

Kristien.Vekeman , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Yesterday I received mine as well. My special thanks to girl the chat helpdesk! I'm very satisfied!

6. karesz_2008
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2016

karesz_2008 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Thx, did this and finally found my parcel, for now in Poland :p

livepix likes this.