Ordered Benks tempered glass screen protector

1. dynaguy
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2014

dynaguy , Sep 24, 2014 :
    I am still waiting my One+. So I look around for the screen protector. I have a friend come from China next week so I asked her to brought me the Benks tempered glass screen protector at taobao.com:
    http://goo.gl/vqmWxS

There is a video in the above link which I don't know it is real or not. The guy is hammering the phone after put on the screen protector... lol

gusuraman likes this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2014

3. jongsooy
    Froyo Sep 24, 2014

4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 24, 2014 :
    For me it's the first time

5. raja92
    Froyo Sep 24, 2014

raja92 , Sep 24, 2014 :
    True, but if it does it job who cares bout the name brah.

6. dynaguy
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2014

dynaguy , Sep 24, 2014 :
    I searched here and only found two posts mentioned they brought it but no further review, I'll report back when I got the phone and the protector.

But I am not going to use the hammer or knife on it... Sorry. ;)

7. dynaguy
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2014

dynaguy , Sep 24, 2014 :
    A quick search shows Ali express also has this protector:
    http://goo.gl/jOOyhS

I've ordered stuff from Ali express before and the product ship from China or Hongkong will take 2-3 weeks to North America.

8. Naquadah
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2014

Naquadah , Sep 25, 2014 :
    It looks very much like the Nilkin tempered screen protector. I think at least 10 different tempered screen protectors I've seen with different brands have been the exact same thing, but Chinese apparently love to promote their stuff under different brands I have no idea why....

9. Ruined Cities
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2014

10. dynaguy
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2014

dynaguy , Sep 28, 2014 :
    I am very satisfy for this protector. It is very easy to install, much easier than those films. And it is crystal clear. I showed to my friend my new OPO and she didn't even notice there is a protector on the phone. And the most important: the touching has no difference as before.