Ordered My Oneplus One Sandstone Black 64gb - Giving Out One Free Invites

1. erictjf
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

erictjf , Jun 23, 2014 :
    *Update - 26/September/2014*
    The lucky winner! @DCRich
    Congratulations! You are the lucky chosen one to receive the invite to purchase the OnePlus One for yourself! :)
    -------------

Some excitement and great news for all OnePlus supporters/members!

I've placed my order for the OnePlus One Sandstone Black 64GB
    Guess what? I will also be giving out ONE invite to anyone randomly in this forum after I've received it!

Requirement(s)
    To participate for this invite giveaway, simply just reply in this thread with the following:
    - Currently which country are you staying at?
    - Is OnePlus One the 2014 Flagship Killer? Why?
    - The OnePlus One (International version) runs on which operating system?

Rules, Terms and Conditions
    - This invite giveaway is only open to all members who joined this forum before 1st June 2014, which means 31st May 2014 is the last day.
    - Multiple or duplicated posts will be ignored, this is to make sure everyone have equal chance to get the invite.
    - Decision made are final.
    *Update - 24/June/2014*
    - This invite giveaway will end on the day I received the invite to give out from OnePlus, I believe the invites will come anytime soon since my OnePlus One had been shipped.
    - The ONE lucky winner will be announced here after the giveaway ends. Please give me few days to process and pick the winner, I'm a human not a machine =)

---------- Update - 09/July/2014
    everything open.jpg

My OnePlus One had already arrived to New York on 27th June 2014!
    I've done an unbox-ing process with a short video about the boot-up, basic layout and the yellow tint issue
    For more information about them, you may refer to my unboxing thread:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ort-review-giving-out-one-free-invites.53566/

---------- Update - 24/June/2014
    shipped.PNG
    My OnePlus One had been shipped!
    All I could say is that, OnePlus is very fast and efficient as the time duration after I placed my order till the item being shipped out, all are done within 24 hours!
    Now let's wait Friday as the estimated delivery date by UPS stated so and this means that my invite(s) to give out are coming very soon!
    Let's keep this thread active and share it to others, so that everyone in this forum have an equal chance to obtain the invite from me!
    Cheers! :D

*Some people in this forum placed their order yesterday and will be receiving their OnePlus One later today as the parcel are shipped from California and they stay in California as well.
    So, if you are staying in California, do expect an extremely fast delivery! :D

---------- 23/June/2014
    I've ordered the OnePlus One Sandstone Black 64GB and my total amount is $369.17 with Express shipping and an extra unit; TWO unit(s) of the screen protector for future use in order to save up some shipping fees :p
    order.PNG
    *Wondering why the Express shipping is cheaper than the Standard shipping

How I get my invite to purchase the OnePlus One?
    I'm one of the 500 winners in the OnePlus Race.
    winner.png invite.png

Please don't PM or inbox me for invites, as I won't be replying you. The invite will only be given out randomly to members who fulfilled the above stated requirement(s).

I will also provide everyone a full review of the OnePlus One BUT only after several days or weeks using it in order to have a more accurate information for everyone about this 2014 Flagship Killer device!

More and more invites are rolling out since July is coming!
    Cheers! :D

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

2. Ukali
    Jelly Bean Jun 23, 2014

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014

gstar1897 likes this.
  3. klvnhng
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2014

klvnhng , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Why not?

Canada.
    Yes, good specs at a great price.
    Cyanogenmod 11S based on android 4.4

portree2k likes this.
  4. jas101
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2014

jas101 , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Canada, CM11S, because it doesn't compromise, I've never been able to purchase a flagship phone since I never get a phone via contract instead I always purchase the phone out right, I've never been able to afford a flagship, which is why I want the one, I could finally have a real flagship phone

portree2k and M Malcolm like this.
  5. jameskwx
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2014

jameskwx , Jun 23, 2014 :
    1. Singapore
    2. I believe it is still the 2014 flagship killer provided they can meet the demand before 2014 ends. It's spec to price ratio is still unbeatable no matter how you look at it.
    3. CyanogenMod 11S

portree2k and M Malcolm like this.
  6. Xanoxis
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2014

Xanoxis , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Im from Poland ;3 It is, mostly because of specs/price ratio. Its faaar better than any flagship. International 1+1 runs CyanogenMod 11S :)

7. Andrew1988

8. wgstac
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2014

wgstac , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Congratulations on getting your phone!
    I'll bite:

Flagship Killer?: No, I think that purely from a momentum point of view, OPO simply just doesn't have the brand recognition to be able to topple the likes of Samsung, especially given that it's a debut phone. Not that that's putting me or anyone else off. I guess it's more of a Nexus-killer, in my opinion.

portree2k likes this.
  9. Senatus
    Froyo Jun 23, 2014

Senatus , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Requirement(s)
    To participate for this invite giveaway, simply just reply in this thread with the following:

Currently in Thailand (Bangkok), though I would be ordering it for the US since I am going to be in Los Angeles soon.

I believe it is, simply because it can compete with the other flagships hardware-wise and the major price difference will cause the general public to realise they would be overpaying for every other "flagship".

CM11S.

Let's see. Just posted a thread about how small my hopes for getting an invite were, heh. Hope this changes it.

portree2k likes this.
  10. Ziezo
    Jelly Bean Jun 23, 2014

Ziezo , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Congratulations with ordering your OPO! Too bad I don't meet your requirement, oh well.. good luck with finding a member;)

portree2k likes this.
  11. techpunked
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2014

techpunked , Jun 23, 2014 :
    1. United Kingdom
    2. The best possible specs for the price
    3. CM 11S

Thanks for the opportunity. :)

portree2k likes this.
  12. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2014

miichael.lee , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Congratulations, thank you for being so generous.

Flagship Killer? : Yes for now because of the price.

portree2k likes this.
  13. devouring1
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2014

devouring1 , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Croatia
    Because is normal to have One Plus one ,price and specs and design
    Cyanogenmod 11S - android 4.4 KiteKat

14. boberends
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2014

15. doctorwhovian

16. ckenni
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2014

ckenni , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Philippines
    The combination of Specs, Price and CM11 makes it the best phone there is!
    CyanogenMod 11

17. .crobin
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2014

.crobin , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Hey :)

I'm a student of economic informatic in germany and I will stay there for the next time I think.

The OnePlus One is a absolutly flagship killer because of his specs and design at this price.
    But the most amazing part of it is the philosophie.
    It is using cyanogenmod 11s out of the box, this is amazing.
    Fully customizable light, fast and always very up to date by great work of the community.

Actually I'm using a Nexus 4 but it is old and the display is bricked.
    I would love to have the chance to by a smartphone that actually is the absolutly free android king by hard and software, that fits my budget.

best regards

Christopher

18. BimBilator
    Froyo Jun 23, 2014

BimBilator , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Congrats

1. UK (Yorkshire)
    2. The price and the performance is key. Nexus 4 for me was the start, great hsrdware and a reasonable price. £500 is way too much.
    3. CyanogenMod 11S

Good luck all!

BimB

19. Electronsclipper
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2014

Electronsclipper , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing!
    1.India.
    2.Price for the specs is unbeatable, the One is extremely good value for the money.
    3.OS-Android 4.4.2 currently with CM11S over it -it's been tweaked with more customizations.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014

20. ugops
    Eclair Jun 23, 2014

ugops , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Nice idea! ;)

The OPO is a killer because it has amazing quality and specs at an unbelieveable price!
    It runs on Cyanogenmod

All the best.

lssuman1 likes this.