Ordered OP 2 and tried to cancel then Nightmare

1. Suneth
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2015

Suneth , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Refunds are not instant even though Paypal can take our money in 1 second. you will have your money within 5-7 working days.

2. Cool-Nerd
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2015

Cool-Nerd , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Funny how you read a review from a reviewer, who has used a phone in their limited time and capacity and then you base your argument on that. You don't know if any of those reviews are paid reviews, much like paid advertisements and they also didn't use it all day everyday as the users on here do. Therefore going by your stance, user reviews on user review forum sites are useless and people should just go with what the "media" say because god forbid the media exagerate let alone have a biased opinion in any way. Well done mate your argument is real valid ;)

Oyathnkso likes this.
  3. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2015

gsaran88 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    @Carl please look into it.

Dont worry mate will share the link to Carl pie through twitter handle. You will receive your money.

4. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2015

gsaran88 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Shared your link to carl and pete for to investigate about this through twitter handle. Hope you will get your money soon

5. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2015

gsaran88 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Cool mate, Review from XDA developers will be out soon.. I am sure they will provide honest review..

6. shrenil19
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2015

shrenil19 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    One plus has had a ton of problems with PayPal since day 1

7. smaug42
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2015

smaug42 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    I have had several PayPal refunds from other business transactions (eg eBay purchases where extra paid for shipping was refunded due to combined shipped items). The refunds showed up immediately on my PayPal balance... it didn't take days. I'm not saying that the OnePlus refund had to be immediate... just that PayPal refunds can potentially be immediate.

That said, don't expect the money to be refunded immediately to an external credit card or bank account used to fund the purchase through PayPal. That part will definitely take a few days.... it's the PayPal balance part that can be immediate.

8. Deactivated User
    Sep 4, 2015

9. Deactivated User
    Sep 4, 2015

Kapitan Nemo likes this.
  10. Fhaybhai
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2015

Fhaybhai , Sep 4, 2015 :
    I don't know why people are panicking when they see people having issues on forums and called it bad review. Dude just relax OP two is a great phone with good value the specs you get it. If you need to know about it you have to check the reviews from actual reviewers.

If you need to check how many people have issues with iPhone or Samsung devices, you will find plenty on the forums. First everyone is bugging for invites when they get one, are panicking because of some issues people reported on the forums and tries to cancel their orders. Don't be a little child.

Oyathnkso likes this.
  11. Deactivated User
    Sep 4, 2015

mwayner likes this.
  12. Sobakel
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2015

Sobakel , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Well..... it's not all on them. You kinda ordered a phone, paid for it, then went "hooo, nah.."

Oyathnkso likes this.
  13. Hickey2007
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2015

Hickey2007 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    You totally over reacted. Have you never had a refund before? they always take between 3-5 days. tbf they couldve gave better advice. Also you should ask for permission to record as they can refuse to continue.

Oyathnkso likes this.
  14. fineazbro
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2015

fineazbro , Sep 4, 2015 :

thanks for the link completely forgot about amazon, plus i have Prime too I'm all in...

15. SteffenG
    KitKat Sep 4, 2015

SteffenG , Sep 4, 2015 :
    I love how all the people just see the "bad" reviews. I dont even care about those as it sometimes comes out that those people are just not used to Android and then they start comlaining.

I read way more good reviews than bad ones, both here in the forum and reviews from tech companies etc.

A lot of people had trouble with their OPO, I never and I am happy I bought it despite the bad reviews I've seen. Its always best to see for yourself!

16. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 4, 2015

The1Lion , Sep 4, 2015 :
    As soon as you enter a PayPal dispute/claim it will show PayPal reverse. PayPal most likely freezes the money while investigating. So OnePlus nor you have the money until the dispute is settled. You probably actually caused the delay by opening a dispute - order cancellations are different for each company and some do not appear ASAP but take some time to process.

Oyathnkso and mwayner like this.
  17. mwayner
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2015

mwayner , Sep 4, 2015 :
    Oh, the irony! emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

merewoodbebox likes this.
  18. merewoodbebox
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2015

merewoodbebox , Sep 4, 2015 :
    if you are gonna believe people that have no clue what they are talking about tell you about a phone thats your problem. 'limited time' if you think about it... most reviewers have a 2 week test time and then review... yet some people complain about the device and overheating rubbish a week after. at this point nearly all reviewer have had the Oneplus two longer than majority of people, some even having it before the device was released...so yes i do believe what they are saying. i don't believe anyone that says their device overheats because those same people say that phones should not get warm/hot at all which is stupid. most people who complain, complain within 24 hours of having a device only to come here and be told they are stupid and did something wrong. but thanks for acknowledging that my argument is valid and another funny thing is if motorola had a forum where people could easily join, and complain, it would be the same as for any phone so going on what forum members say it stupid especially since no one comes on a forum to say how good their device is ( unless they want to be shouted at by people and be told to stop boasting )

Oyathnkso and Deactivated User like this.
  19. pgidia
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2015

pgidia , Sep 4, 2015 :
    They had only 1 invite which was already taken by someone god knows when

20. Ankit 07
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 4, 2015

Ankit 07 , Sep 4, 2015 :
    I believe that OP2 has a lot of positive views rather than negative. It depends on which side you prefer. You got on negative side and decide to go for Moto X. Anyways,everyone has their own views. I hope you get your money back soon.