Ordered PopUp Box. Recieved case alone.

1. Vgowtham97
    Donut Aug 1, 2020

Vgowtham97 , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Hi guys, I ordered Nord PopUp Box on July 27 . I got tracking number. Today it was delivered, but i recieved the Nord Special Case alone in a package. The phone itself was not inside the package. OnePlus says phone will shipped in a separate box but no tracking number will be provided. Did anybody face the same issue?

2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 1, 2020

Dunnow , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I don't know what you are talking about, but if oneplus has already confirmed that it will ship separated just wait until they tell you they shipped the other don't you think?

3. Karthik_sridhar
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

4. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

5. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

Darkxlight_6 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    That's easier said than done, lack of a tracking number leaves out a major loophole incase things go south and your package never arrives, oneplus and bluedart can just claim that they completed they delivery and clean their hands off the issue. The customer is left in the blind about what even happened.

Sites with UI that look like they are straight out of the 90's do a great job at letting you know your order has been broken up into multiple packages and that will be shipped separately, What's preventing oneplus from doint so?
    And whats the point of a "POP-Up Box" if you get all the items in separate packages and they ask you to put it all in that Box they shipped it and paint your face like a clown in the process?

Lack of Information disclosure and No addressing the issue at hand publicly is whats wrong here mate, don't go defending someone without going through context of the issue throughly.

CARoshanAgarwal likes this.
  6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 2, 2020

Dunnow , Aug 2, 2020 :
    or it could jus mean that the shippment has not been made yet, so you dont have s tracking number. you are only assuming and guessing. and you will not know until you receive either another tracking number or a package without it.

7. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

Dear kind sir, If you go through my post, you shall see that plenty of us received a confirmation of delivery.
    The same is said by the user above. The store reps I spoke to and the op of this post spoke to said, and i quote "You will receive the rest of your items separately but no tracking number will be provided for that package."

Read and comprehend before you rush in to counter.

Dunnow likes this.
  8. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

Fyio That is what the tracking information on my order page claims

Attached Files:

9. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 2, 2020

Dunnow , Aug 2, 2020 :
    then deal with it. cry when the other package never reaches you. i greu up without tracking numbers and im still alive. go figure.

10. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Oof.
    Sure mate. Defend lack of accountability all you like.
    That's not what a consumer pays for.
    All OnePlus built their brand around is good services and reliability. Guess they just got too ambitious and it shows.