Ordered PopupBox And Got Just A Case via OnePlus 5T

1. JustSagar
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020

JustSagar , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Hello My Name Is Sagar Gamit..

So A Usual When One Plus Launch Their Nord Phone, i was Excited I watch The Ar Event. I also Bought The Ar Invite From Amazon. Then I signed Myself Up For The Popup Event. As They Were Advertising That. On 27th July 2020 I Got The Invite, I was So Excited About The Phone. So I Ordered My Popup Box Of One us Nord Blue Colour With 256gb 12gb Ram Variant. After 3 days I get the Delievery Just A Cover Of Famous Desgner. No Popup Box, No OnePlus Nord, No WaterBottle, No Stickers. Just. A Case.
    I Tried Contacting OnePlus Customer Care. They Told Me That The Phone Is Bot Available Now. So They Just Sent the Case, And They Will Send The Phone When It Will Be Available. I Tried Getting In contact With their Senior. But Nothing Happened. So After 2 Days On The Website The Oderes Got Successful, I Also Got The Mail Regarding The Successful Delivery Of My Oder That I Haven't Got Yet. After That I Have Been Trying To Contact One Plus Team, But I Dont Know How I Tried Waiting More That 30 Minutes Or More But I Only Got A Message,
    "Our Customer Care Busy Please Wait". Now its Been 8 Days Seen I Have Order One Plus Nord PopupBox, And Got Nothing. I Have Been a One Plus User Since One Plus 1. This Is The First Time, This From OnePlus Is Something Went Wrong.
    I Have Attached The Photo Of Invoice And Also The Product Of A Case.
    1596524445238.jpg

1596524445408.jpg

2. sudeepg95
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

sudeepg95 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    You're not alone with this. Many people have had this same problem. Even me. They are sending it as two separate parcels it seems.

Couple of days back i got a new bluedart tracking number. It is supposed to reach my place soon.
    A few people have already got this second parcel which contains the rest pf the box. You'll find a few other threads in the community surrounding this issue.

sagargamit likes this.
  3. ashifashraf5 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 4, 2020 :
    How do you get the bluedart tracking number ? To registered mail and mobile number ? Or the mobile number provided in address ?

sagargamit likes this.
  4. sudeepg95
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

ashifashraf5 and sagargamit like this.
  5. JustSagar
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020

6. sudeepg95
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

sudeepg95 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    You'll have to get in touch with Customer support, via chat or toll free.
    This is a user forum. Normal you don't see people from Oneplus communicating anything here.