Oreo Closed Beta - 4th leak

1. G_Joe_Smart_Ltmx
    Honeycomb Dec 12, 2017

G_Joe_Smart_Ltmx , Dec 12, 2017 :
    You seriously have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. None. I'm honestly embarrassed for you. The XDA site that hosts the links for the closed betas includes the full flashing instructions and requirements. People also discuss their experiences with flashing and running the closed betas. If you have any fundamental flashing knowledge whatsoever --and clearly you do not--you would know that it's very easy to recover if you install a ROM or kernel that causes stability issues. It happens to people who manually flash every day and they don't brick their phones. If you have an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery you can format the data on your phone which erases everything turning your phone into the equivalent of an external computer hard drive and flash the entire stable version of OOS onto the phone from scratch. There is absolutely no way you can brick the phone. You should go onto the XDA OP5 threads and actually learn something about manually flashing ROMs before responding with any more ignorant comments.

2. otto2
    Photography Expert Dec 12, 2017

otto2 , Dec 12, 2017 :
    And what will you do, when that one guy, who s breaking the NDA will be found by oneplus and gets removed from closed beta group? No one will give necessary informations and tools to the community. Don t think you re clever when you need other s informations and tools. Better you start to learn, right here in the forum you can read a lot about inofficial Oxygen versions and some very "clever" users who lost IMEI and weren t able to use their phones anymore. Will you fix all their phones for free?

Dunnow likes this.
  3. vn75insider
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 12, 2017

vn75insider , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Here camera 2.5.12 Screenshot_20171212-001743.jpg Screenshot_20171212-001743.jpg Screenshot_20171212-001743.jpg

4. prasad.andhare
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

5. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 12, 2017

Dunnow , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I don't?
    Hmm weird...

None whatsoever

I think everyone around here is more embarrassed about you, getting into this argument, precisely with me...

Until the XDA user that is leaking the closed beta (if actually anyone from the closed beta any longer, as now anyone can rip the whole OTA file) doesn't know about things, or explain properly, or misses a step, or someone, just gets the last file without reading stuff and then everything breaks.

Sure, it's what a forum is for. Doesn't mean that when something breaks, the community knows how to fix it, as the lost IMEI data example I already told you about.

I might know way more than you think... taking into account that I've been running custom roms since CM7 release...

No, bricking a phone is quite hard, doesn't mean you cannot **** up partitions or read-only data if you do a process incorrectly, again, as the IMEI example already discussed... but I guess you think you can recovery an IMEI by just reflashing a rom right?

Yes... you can format many things from there... and you can also recover lost data, such as modem/radio, partitions tables that might not be specified on the rom file itself, IMEI and ID number etc... all those things the user DOES NOT have on the ROM right? All that data can just be flashed back again with the zip file you downloaded...

NONE! praise the lord! NONE WHATSOEVER!

You might wanna start using your brain before being an actual ignorant.

6. Dunnow

Dunnow , Dec 12, 2017 :
    He's obviously the ignorant here, just like anyone who actually thinks like him...

Anyone actually believing that having unstable untested SW out there is good, even more when you have monthly stable-ish betas is plain retard...

That is like saying that the old "experimental" tagged builds from CyanogenMod were "stable for daily driver usage"... lol... and then you end up with a GPS that makes you go in circles because it's always pointing north and giving you a "turn right" instruction... xDD

otto2 likes this.
  7. Dunnow

Dunnow , Dec 12, 2017 :
    yeah... unless I see it on this forums with someone tagged as staff or admin, it's not true.

otto2 likes this.
  8. Dunnow

otto2 likes this.
  9. G_Rushikesh_patil_vTyP
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2017

10. G_Harshit_Tyagi_yDst
    Froyo Dec 14, 2017

G_Harshit_Tyagi_yDst , Dec 14, 2017 :
    go and check the website.
    2.5.12 is also available.
    and i dont need your judgement on my post, keep it to yourself.
    pls dont reply

G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC likes this.
  11. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 14, 2017

G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC , Dec 14, 2017 :
    no it's a closed beta not in any way alpha it's the OnePlus closed group software it's usually better than the open beta as most bugs ironed out in closed group before you coment mabye you should try reading first

12. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC

same way as open beta

13. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC

I've been long term member of XDA and the closed beta leaks are not alpha or unstable these builds are the internal closed build usually more stable than ob builds these are usually the final builds that get released to your phone please for future reference try not giving advice on subject you literally are not qualified to give advice on leave it to people to make there own choices best advice you should give is tell people to read before they do something they may regret

14. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC

well said you sound just like me it's cool

15. Himanshu0000608

16. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 14, 2017

Dunnow , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Sure I don't know a thing. I'm like Jon Snow.

Bow to your king.

otto2 likes this.
  17. Shrish.vvy
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2017

Shrish.vvy , Dec 15, 2017 :
    is adaptive mode under screen calibration working?I mean does it improve visibility under direct sunlight( sunlight display)?

18. krv09
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2017

krv09 , Dec 15, 2017 :
    You mean to say that the version used by OnePlus closed community before releasing as open beta is better than public beta (open beta)? if the bugs are ironed out why is open beta not better than closed beta ???

19. Srikar21
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2017

20. svvenn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 15, 2017

svvenn , Dec 15, 2017 :
    Leaked is already 4th version, obviously the more time goes by the better the update.