Network/Connectivity Oreo Update WiFi not working

1. Steven Mao
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

Steven Mao , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Every 2-4 seconds using WiFi my phone will disconnect and reconnect. There are so many internet connection interruptions that it is driving me insane, and I cannot waste my cellular/mobile data when there is available WiFi where I am at. Now my Oneplus is useless and accessing video streaming like Youtube is impossible. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but this only happened immediately after the 5.0 update.

Also the battery draining so almost 3x as fast: I used to end with 70% ish everyday, now it is at 17% and every minute is 1% of battery drained now.

Can I get an explanation on how I can downgrade to 4.5.1 or whatever update I came from without rooting/install TWRP so my phone stops bugging and rapidly draining my battery?
    (Using Oneplus official legacy ROM?)

Short recording of basically what happens

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018

2. itzkieran1
    Eclair Jan 13, 2018

itzkieran1 , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Yeah this happened to me for a bit straight after I factory reset my device.
    In the setup menu I tried to sing in with Google to recover my apps and data and internet was going crazy.
    Same thing happened once a short while after that but I recommend forgetting the network then logging in again.
    Or just try and reboot device or something

3. tomas berro madero
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

tomas berro madero , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Im suffering so much problems with Oxygen 5.0.1. My camera doesnt work, the battery drains too fast, voice notes on whatsapp take like 5 seconds to start recording, some app like YouTube, Snapchat, doesnt work, etc.
    And all these started immediately after i updated to 5.0.1.
    I tried resting my phone, etc, And still have the same issues..

4. Steven Mao
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

Steven Mao , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Owch, that's terrible. That's why I'm trying to look for a downgrade because the real downgrade right now is my upgrade -_-