Original Android gestures

1. J1524306024317 Cupcake May 24, 2018

J1524306024317, May 24, 2018 :
    I really like OOS, is a simple and clean variant of Android, but in Android P DP2 gestures are missing (and they have been improved a lot to make it easier to navigate), we can only use the ones that Oneplus has created and I hope they correct that and let us choose between Android and Oneplus gestures. Also settings are stuck on Nougat version, there is no intelligent multitask, neither new volume toggle, and Oxygen OS is supposed to give a close pure Android experience but with extras. Never Settle and hope they bring all these features (that have been developed for improve our phones) in the latest version of Android P.

2. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 24, 2018

FlixbusLennart, May 24, 2018 :
    It's a beta provided by Google bro, not much to do with Oxygen itself.

Gestures are tied to the lancher somehow. As the phone runs the OnePlus launcher, no Google gestures for now.

Hydra Bob likes this.
  3. J1524306024317 Cupcake May 24, 2018

J1524306024317, May 24, 2018 :
    FlixbusLennart

It's a beta provided by Google bro, not much to do with Oxygen itself.

Gestures are tied to the lancher somehow. As the phone runs the OnePlus launcher, no Google gestures for now.

And what about settings? or Volume toggle? it's a beta provided by Google, but it has passed by Oneplus to "adapt it" even in Oreo we have the Nougat settings view... I didn't find so much difference between Nougat and Oreo and was because of Oneplus, if you see AOSP there is a difference.