Original OnePlus One Screen Protector

1. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 24, 2014

gaster , Sep 24, 2014 :
    Ok guys. Today i got in my hands the Original OnePlus One screen protector. I just want to show you how the package is(but i think already many of you saw this) and that my current protection is the Nilkin Tempered Glass 9H. So now i want hear from you if you know what is better. To instantly change my current screen protector with the Original one or wait till my current be done? I'm wondering cause as i can see the Nilkin Tempered Glass got easy scratches but of course i don't care cause that's the role of this. To protect your screen by taking the scratches. Here some photos of the OnePlus's Screen Protector. I like the package by the way and how they set the materials inside of it

IMG_20140924_160032.jpg

IMG_20140924_160128.jpg

IMG_20140924_160109.jpg

IMG_20140924_160139.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014

2. brosco
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 24, 2014

3. aspherical
    Jelly Bean Sep 24, 2014

aspherical , Sep 24, 2014 :
    The Oneplus protector is just a cheap plastic protector. It will scratch much easier than glass and offer less drop protection. Keep your Nillkin.

I had the Oneplus protector on my phone only until my Orzly arrived.

Simon_Thoan and Sera69 like this.
  4. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 24, 2014

gaster , Sep 24, 2014 :
    But i can see that the tempered glass also get an easy scratches. About the drop protection i think it's random m8 cause depends on the way of fall of the device. Also i can see that the Original OnePlus One screen protector is better and stronger than a simple screen film cover

5. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 24, 2014 :
    If you already planned to replace your nillkin do it with the official protector. But i suggest to buy another tempered glass (i'm happy with Orzly) because the film will scratch quickly

6. r4210n
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2014

7. Wah007
    Jelly Bean Sep 24, 2014

8. MetalVez
    Donut Nov 26, 2014

MetalVez , Nov 26, 2014 :
    I have just received my OnePlus One and the OnePlus HD Anti-fingerprint Screen Protector.
    I added the screen protector on my pre-order.
    After installation, I really do not see how such a product can be ONLY THINK anti-fingerprint.
    He leaves fingerprints like any other screen protector, but easy to clean. This is a real dust-magnet, no doubt.
    Having known this, I would have preferred to wait to get your hands on a product that corresponds more to my expectations. The marketing presentation explaining it as the anti-fingerprint is completely false.
    Unfortunately, I'm get caught in this trap.:confused:
    This is not a bad product, but I think that for the price, it is better to consider a more durable screen protector, like a glass-tempered one.

9. palnati
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2014

10. SebastianRichter
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2015

SebastianRichter , Sep 23, 2015 :
    I got my oneplus one a month ago and I can't seem to figure out if there's a screen protector on it. It looks like it, but I can't tell for sure.
    Does anyone know?