Orzly Fusion Case for OnePlus One - Fiasco

1. Knight_1183
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2015

Knight_1183 , Mar 4, 2015 :
    Well today I received this case in the mail and I have to say with all due respect that it did not meet the minimun standards of quality for a Oneplus case. I had good expectations on this one but at the first touch it didn't feel good at all. (It is cheap indeed) a couple hours of very good use (I am very careful) and the case back was lightly scratched already.

I wanted to give it a try because of the transparent back as I wanted the 1+1 logo to be visible. Everytime someone asks me what phone is that i had to remove my TUDIA cover to show the back and the logo.

Summarizing: If you are concern about quality and average resistance this one ain't for you. Its price is low but if you can add some more cash you better get something better. I sold the case on the same day (Today) for $12.00 to get something back after the fiasco.

If you guys have any information of a decent case with a transparent back please let me know so I can see some review before making the decision.

2. renoman
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2015

3. M1cks
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2015

4. Cyberdude
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2015

Cyberdude , Mar 4, 2015 :
    I'm surprised you want to advertise the logo on the back, I have the basic Orzly smoked gel case - its been wrapped around my oneplus every time I thrown the blasted phone across the room when I've lost my temper during a "oneplus moment" - unfortunately, the Orzly case hasn't fixed problems like shit bluetooth, crap wifi and blindman camera, but it has protected the phone and not made any of the problems worse, it is also unobtrusive and looks like it was 'meant to be'.

5. ClicheUsername
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2015

6. gmo8492
    Lollipop Mar 4, 2015

gmo8492 , Mar 4, 2015 :
    Wow.

erzengelsachiel likes this.
  7. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 4, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Mar 4, 2015 :
    Orzly, not Ringke

8. william-bailey
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2015

9. azp3
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2015

azp3 , Mar 4, 2015 :
    yeah, I heard that about the clear back scratching easy.... bummer!

10. NWKENT
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2015

NWKENT , Mar 4, 2015 :
    I also own the case you mention, and have found the same results..it scratches very easily on the back..I to wish to keep the back shell viewable..But after one week of use..its obvious, the case will look bad after a few months, I have considered placing mylar (clear cover) over the case..but that just don't make since..why should I need to cover the cover..lol

Anyhow.. I plan to order (on eBay) a couple clear, flexable slip-on cases and give those a try..they probably want be clear like glass, as the case mentioned..but maybe clear enuff, and durable enuff to withstand..

Also..I have the dbrand mohagony and also a bamboo skin ordered now for a few weeks, but haven't received them yet, and want a good case for my 1+1's to "show off" the devices..

Knight_1183 likes this.
  11. NWKENT
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2015

NWKENT , Mar 4, 2015 :
    Seems as thow you should flash back to factory OS..I own two Sand Stone Black's and have none of the issues you mention..may be the accessories your connecting to with your 1+1..and patients helps also, not throwing your device, but maturing and time will rectify that issue, hopefully..lol

12. addam
    KitKat Mar 4, 2015

addam , Mar 4, 2015 :
    I agree, the case offers minimal protection, the tpu is very thin and ridged. My clear plastic had small scratches after 5 minutes out of the box.

13. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 4, 2015

Baymax , Mar 4, 2015 :
    The Orzly can be customized. I haven't been able to notice any scratches due to my customization. I would also rather the case get scratched than my phone back.

14. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2015

sponge_dork , Mar 4, 2015 :
    I bought that case and now I don't use it because that back already had tons of scratches from using it for only 4 days, I was really disappointed in it.:(

Knight_1183 likes this.
  15. wmm
    KitKat Mar 4, 2015

wmm , Mar 4, 2015 :
    The Ringke Fusion case doesn't get many scratches on the back because it has raised corners. When you lay the phone down face-up, the raised corners keep the back from being in contact with the surface. I've been using mine for several months now and it has only very minor scratches; you have to look pretty closely to find them.

Knight_1183 likes this.
  16. ItsBrock
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2015

17. ClicheUsername
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2015

18. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 4, 2015

your english really sucks if you can't see that what you wrote is not a suggestion...

19. ClicheUsername
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2015

ClicheUsername , Mar 4, 2015 :
    Yeah my English teacher is making me lose brain cells because she ******* sucks at her job sorry :confused:

DaxNagtegaal likes this.
  20. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 4, 2015

lol where are you from? :eek: