Contents are:
    1. Premium Tempered Glass
    2. FlexiSlim Case
    3. FlexiCase
    4. Fusion Bumper Case
    5. Multi-Functional Wallet Case
    6. Car Charger
    7. Stylus/Pen
    1. I purchased a Orzly Tempered Glass when I got my OnePlus so have been using one for six months, this one will be backup should anything happen. This was the first tempered glass screen protector I had, moving from film protectors. I fitted it outdoors (no dust), went on perfect first go, no bubbles. It has remained in perfect condition and still feels great. I would say this is a must have item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FlexiSlim case (smoke black) - This case is thin, so is perfect for people that want a case but don't want to add much bulk but don't want to apply a skin either. I don't think i've seen or felt anything this thin before, while it will keep scratches and scuffs away, don't expect much in impact protection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. FlexiCase (smoke blue) - This is slightly thicker then the FlexiSlim and more like the TPU cases I've had for previous phones. Its a good quality case with great fit and finish. I'm not a fan of the clear edge and smoke back panel, but this is just my personal preference.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Fusion Bumper Case (red & clear) - This case is my favourite. The clear back is a bit of a pain with dust and particles but is a great compromise between full case but with a look similar to a bumper. It also covers the buttons which I feel makes the buttons easier to use.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Multi-Functional Wallet Case - I don't like cases that cover the screen for day to day use, but always have one for going out drinking so I don't need a wallet. It has two card slots and a slot for paper money. Quality of this case is very good, better than most cases of this type i've seen and used.

6. Car Charger - This is a 1 Amp charger, and looks like a very good generic charger. It doesn't look as good as some of the branded chargers out there but the cable and microUSB connector look to be of good quality. The cable is fixed, as opposed to a USB charger and seperate cable, which I always ended up using a USB extension cable to overcome disconnects.

7. Stylus/Pen - One sides for touchscreens. The others for paper. Works well.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015

pelijaw and Kenny_B like this.
  2. Nurve
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

3. neevmetal
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

4. leumaskrap
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

5. SexyHyde
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2015

SexyHyde , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I got it for £25. They only had 100 up for grabs like has been said.

I jumped on it as Orzly supported OnePlus pretty much from the start, I had my tempered glass on my OnePlus One while other companies were asking for emails of interest or deposits for a later production run should enough people order. These cases are very good quality so definitely worth considering.

Nurve likes this.
  6. prodigy4299
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2015

prodigy4299 , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Nice! Thanks for sharing with the community. I have my own Orzly screen protector on its way, and I've been hearing only great things about it. :)

7. drbrum
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

drbrum , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Is their a link, thinking about it when I get an invite for this phone

8. lassmat
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

lassmat , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Are all those necessary?

9. Mztech

Mztech , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Tomorrow no invite needed to get the ONE.

10. Mztech

11. SexyHyde

I like switching cases, and for £25 it was more than worth it. The quality of the wallet/case almost justifies the price alone. The quality seems to justify the rrp, but you can normally find good deals on them.

12. SexyHyde

Havent used it much, the pen is on the cheap side but has a balanced weight. The stylus worked well.

13. Bro I Own
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2015

14. SexyHyde

Cases are not useless, they are a preference. Orzly make numerous cases to suit different tastes. My OnePlus case was useless as it only lasted two weeks before breaking and being unusable.

15. Bro I Own
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2015

Bro I Own , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Then you have a problem taking care of your phone.

16. legacydabn
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

legacydabn , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I now have 3 chips on my Orzy screen protector while its inside a Diztronic case. im not sure how durable they are

17. ubermanx
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

ubermanx , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Have am Orzly glass on my screen and it applied super easy and is working great!

18. Reus
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

Reus , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Congrats mate.. that was a super great deal! I still waiting my fusion bumper case from Orzly. Glad it has many positive review.

19. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

jthe111 , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Go to the invite sub forum please. Asking for an invite in which invites were never mentioned is, IMO, a bit rude

20. SexyHyde
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 21, 2015

SexyHyde , Jan 21, 2015 :
    Or the OnePlus case was not up to the job when it first came out, as evidenced by numerous people complaining about it, all with the same issues. The material was too rigid and the slight flex it needed to fit the phone and the pressure of the phone caused all corners to crack. The case was never subject to any knock or fall.
    My phone is in perfect condition after six months of use. My three year old HTC is in near mint condition. So I DO NOT have a problem with taking care of my phone.