Orzly temper glass for op5 has rainbow and dots

1. Tabish4u
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2017

Tabish4u , Jul 18, 2017 :
    well again dissapointed, orzly cover screen well but it looks cheap, i brought it in india amazon, screen is greyish when turner off and it has dotted texture and rainbow effect.

and the hunt for good temper goes on... i have seen video of absolutly salvage and decided for orzly and i realised it was a paid video instead of genuine one...

dont fell into trap of that video, u can easily check comments in amazon also...

seems like ill end up buying origional op5 glass itself which hamper d screen real estate..

JoaoBeltraoPT likes this.
  2. Mr. Vandelay
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2017

3. niijonodhg
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2017

niijonodhg , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Hi,

Just to confirm the video I did was in no way paid for, the only accessory I've had for free for the OnePlus 5 is my most recent one from XtremeSkins. Even then it wasn't "paid" for they sent me the product for free.

My apologies if you've not had the same experience as I did with that particular TGSP, but that's why I'm continuing my hunt. So we can find something perfect! :)

JoaoBeltraoPT and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  4. JoaoBeltraoPT
    Eclair Jul 23, 2017

JoaoBeltraoPT , Jul 23, 2017 :
    I'm having the same problem with the rainbow effect on the Orzly Tempered Glass screen protector for my OnePlus 5.

5. Tabish4u
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2017

Tabish4u , Jul 23, 2017 :
    Its alright, since ppl count on ur videos here, it was rather surprising for me tht u havent checked dot matrix or rainbow( maybe u got a good peice).

but again ur video do influence buying decision of ppl here...

keep up ur good work, but this time with orzly tsg i was really dissapointed with it..

JoaoBeltraoPT and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  6. sandeeppathak007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2017

sandeeppathak007 , Jul 23, 2017 :
    for sure there is for matrix about rainbow effect I would say it's only under certain lighting conditions my problem with the orzly tempered glass is that due to bad glue I start to notice dust under the screen in sometime/ days

this is my 2nd orzly tempered glass.

7. DarkExistence
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2017

DarkExistence , Jul 23, 2017 :
    Just wanted to put in my input, on their Amazon page they mention there is a dot matrix effect and that it only has side adhesive, so really the only problem with it ATM is the rainbow effect that some users are experiencing.

8. niijonodhg
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2017

niijonodhg , Jul 25, 2017 :
    I'd have to go back and check the video, but fairly sure I do mention the dot matrix and say I'd keep an eye out for the rainbow effect! :) I didn't get one on my Orzly but did on the CaseBase

9. 1nfected
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2017

1nfected , Jul 25, 2017 :
    I just received my orzly tempered glass screen protector twin pack from Amazon.

Firstly, I thought the price of it was rather cheap. Got it for 699 only.

Secondly, is it just me or the quality of the orzly TGSP is no where near compared to that of OnePlus? It doesn't feel as smooth as the OnePlus TGSP. Even the curves are not as prominent.

Does anybody else feel the same? Has anyone used both of them? Please do share your thoughts. I'm thinking of returning the orzly TGSP.

10. Tabish4u
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2017

Tabish4u , Jul 26, 2017 :
    i used and returned.. same issues like u said.. found a better one in india thou...

11. Mr. Vandelay
    Jelly Bean Jul 26, 2017

Mr. Vandelay , Jul 26, 2017 :
    Better one in India? Can you please share which one?

12. Tabish4u
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2017

i have made a blog on it in same community.. ur hunt for best tsg ends here... search it.. its caissey one in amazon...

but i purchased it in 500 rs.. now seller seems like increased price... he is so impressed in my review nd d way i installed he just reapin margins i suppose.. lol.. u can ask q tht reduce d price.. maybe he can..

13. Tabish4u
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2017

www.amazon.in/dp/B073Z1YZJ4

apart from origional one plus 5 tsg.. this is d only one with glue in middle... he launched his product 3 days back.. but smartly increased d price after my review..

14. 1nfected
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2017

1nfected , Aug 8, 2017 :
    I bought that tempered glass you mention.

I haven't applied it because from the looks of it, it will cover a part of the screen due to its thick black borders, just like the official TGSP. A couple of reviews on Amazon confirm this.

Another reason I didn't like this is because it doesn't have any cut-out for the camera.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to return it.

I also saw the Nillkin TGSP on Amazon. saw some threads about it on XDA and it seems it is very small and doesn't cover the full screen.

Alas, the search for a good TGSP continues. :(
    Why is it so hard to make a decent TGSP?

15. Mr. Vandelay
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2017

Mr. Vandelay , Aug 8, 2017 :
    Likewise, please keep us posted. :)