OS11 Update is nothing but a 2.5GB load of Bugs for Oneplus 7 series users. via OnePlus 7

1. @iAmMS29
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

@iAmMS29 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Hi Team, I'm Terribly disappointed with the latest OS11 update. We OnePlus 7 series users were eagerly waiting for the update of OS11 but the what we got is disappointing one. Even the Beta version is much better than the stable one.

- Mobile is getting heated even after a small usage. And during calls my mobile is being at a slightly heated stage. And for heavy usage man I'm not sure whether my Oneplus 7 is a Mobile or an Iron box and i never knew that i can make dosas with my mobile. After these issues you can think yourself about the heat during charging my OnePlus7 I'm scared that my mobile might blast off oneday if this problem persists be ready for compensation mate.

- Charge draining is at its peak. Charge is draining at the rate of 1% every 1 to 2mins and I'm not a big app user of social networks. i usually prefer FB lite and even for the lite version the charge is draining at a rapid pace.

- Unusual delay in Charging. My OnePlus7 will usually charge within 1.45 hrs but now it takes up to 2.30 Hrs. I never expected such a slow charging in OnePlus.

Still a loadssss of bugs are there. I'm tired and disappointed already. 🤧 I urge the team to take necessary action as soon as possible and provide the real stable OS11 update or show us a way to go back to OS10 update until you guys releasing OS11 update with nil bugs.

Rishi_Pisces and Theaditraut like this.
  2. KluGe
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2021

KluGe , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Hello, I have three points to answer your very long post:

1. Thank you for calling all users here "Team".
    2. Who is "We"? I am a OP7T user and I were and am NOT eagerly waiting.
    3. You wrote this post a few minutes ago, but there have been a lot of posts mentioning problems with the update during the last week. If you would have read them before executing the update you would not have updated.
    So sorry, bro: it was your own mistake.

BTW:
    If you want OnePlus to know your issues then you have to report it to them.
    This here is - as you should know - a user forum and therefore none of us will release a new update.
    The only thing that will happen here is that some of us are getting angry because just another guy (you) has created an unnecessary new thread for already known issues.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021

Kamal Chowdhury and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. mlulic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2021

@iAmMS29 likes this.
  4. chabich
    Donut Apr 1, 2021

chabich , Apr 1, 2021 :
    OnePlus really should rename this forum into "Whining HQ"!

PS: Zero bugs seen since a seamless upgrade to OS11

R.Peter and KluGe like this.
  5. Linkin1994
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2021

Linkin1994 , Apr 1, 2021 :
    slow charge-turn off optimizted charcing
    I use one week with my 7 pro and i dont have any issue

6. @iAmMS29
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

Sari sombu savo romba varusha sombu pola neenga

Irukura queries thaanada solren yetho illathatha sonna maathiri pongura savo ne

Ashishiitb likes this.
  7. @iAmMS29
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

Finally an useful answer. Thanks bro

8. @iAmMS29
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

mlulic likes this.
  9. @iAmMS29
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

What?? Are you serious mate?

10. IWantSunshine
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

11. IWantSunshine
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

IWantSunshine , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Completely agree with the heating and battery drain issue. I experience both since the update, despite I did a full factory reset even (4 days ago). Just typing into this thread, and my phone is already warm. Two more posts like this and it will be hot. Why...
    I really hate charging my phone multiple times a day...

12. mlulic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2021

mlulic , Apr 2, 2021 :
    That is really odd. I did a regular update, and phone had no issues at all. I performed a factory reset just because I do it for every major OS release, and it helped a bit more since it cleaned all the clutter in cache etc; but if that is really the case with you, maybe it's time to contact support for this?

To be honest, I find the phone more fluid with OS11; and I can't stress enough how good the update really is.

13. Kiran_Kumar_N
    Eclair Apr 2, 2021

14. IWantSunshine
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2021

IWantSunshine , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 18, 2021 :
    My problem is solved, although I don't know what the solution was. For the last 5 or 6 days the battery drain issue simply stopped, battery consumption is normal again. I have no idea what caused it and no idea how it got sorted out. My phone fixed itself :)

15. zix47
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2021

16. Kiran_Kumar_N
    Eclair Apr 19, 2021

18. Louisbaecke510
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2021

Louisbaecke510 , Apr 20, 2021 :

hot fix is released
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7-pro-and-oneplus-7.1420066/

19. Louisbaecke510
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2021

Louisbaecke510 , Apr 20, 2021 :
    downgrade