Gingerbread May 2, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  3. Rosh_3
    Froyo May 2, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo May 2, 2018

meatandy , May 2, 2018 :
    Did you fill out the Lab application? :)

5. meatandy
    Oreo May 2, 2018

meatandy , May 2, 2018 :
    Not that I have heard.

6. Kibe
    Donut May 10, 2018

Kibe , May 10, 2018 :
    Oneplus 6 has been the thing I've been waiting for. Similar features, than other flagships, but cheaper price. However glass back is so no go for me. Looks like I am not the only one, so my only question would be, why? It will increase accessory sells and repairing, but how many of those customers would choose oneplus again after that? Who cares if weight is a bit more by ceramic/metal. By youtube droptest, without cover all glass phones break easily. I am sure there's a huge amount of people in world, who cares more about the 600€/£/$ than few extra grams.

7. Roulade
    Cupcake May 11, 2018

Roulade , May 11, 2018 :
    Oh shut up! Reading "just for the sake of hype" in one of your post feels like listening to a hooker talking about morality and abstinence...

8. CertifiedSammy
    Donut May 11, 2018

9. panagimi
    Eclair May 12, 2018

panagimi , May 12, 2018 :
    Extremely well said. I agree with all your points. I'm currently on the oneplus 3t. I didn't see the need to jump to the 5/5t and definitely do not see the need to go the 6 route either. unfortunately a glass back phone is something I am not interested in. I was hoping more for ceramic or perhaps a completely different metal. innovation is the key but the Oneplus 6 is a carbon copy of whatever else is on the market. I was looking forward to the oneplus 6 announcement but I will be sitting this one out. Hopefully you truly listen to your customers and come out with an innovative design / materials for the oneplus 6t.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  10. G_rahul_kerure
    Donut May 14, 2018

G_rahul_kerure , May 14, 2018 :
    Is that glass body ... suitable for bettery better performance ...nd heating issue...?

11. CharanVeda
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

CharanVeda , May 16, 2018 :

Do introduce wireless charging and water resistant phone from oneplus please.

12. kesoapa
    Cupcake May 16, 2018

kesoapa , May 16, 2018 :
    Interesting about the signal reception.
    A former unnamed corporation I worked at before did not take signal reception in account for the new office we moved to. Meeting rooms, all to shielded from our APs. Ouch!

13. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2018

14. Tarun_334
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2018

15. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

extsudhir , Jun 15, 2018 :
    it's not a special design
    it's almost look alike any old htc phone
    and your old one plus
    your design limitations as Apple boring design