Our Never Settle Story with You - Introducing the Never Settle Community Book

1. Yangming H.
    Staff Staff Member Dec 16, 2021

Yangming H. , Dec 16, 2021 :
    Dear friends,

As HQ hits midnight, I think we can finally say 'This is the day, the long-awaited day'.

Looking back at the past 8 years – between all the products and launches – we wonder what remains the strongest call for us, the Community, staff and users alike, to stay as passionate and excited as day one.

The Never Settle spirit is at the core without a doubt, but that raises another question: what exactly does this 'Never Settle' that we keep talking about mean?

Please allow me to introduce -- the Never Settle Community book.

WechatIMG123.jpeg
    'Never Settle is not about perfection, it's about the constant pursuit of better.' This is the spirit we uphold since the very beginning and we’re still progressing bearing this in mind, pretty much unconsciously.

PHOTO_20211216_111418593 am.jpg

For eight years, throughout day and night, OnePlus has never stopped to advance with leading technology and explore multiple unprecedented techniques even ahead of the industry trends. The results are the refined and pioneering products that rest proudly in your hands.

IMG-9952.jpg

Never Settle is not just about the product. In fact, the most important part is each and every one of you that has always been pushing further with your own Never Settle attitude, constantly putting us on a path of 'constant pursuit of better'. And yet, this still doesn't fully capture the entire essence of Never Settle.

The Never Settle spirit is also about all the connections we create within the Community, blurring the lines between staff and user, through constant interaction that pushes each one of us to go further.

IMG-9951.jpg

We're more than glad to witness that in our Community, the spirit has enticed so many to carry on through days, no matter good or bad. The spirit reaches us even in the most difficult times, especially when we hear your encouraging and inspiring stories in life.

Indeed, the Never Settle spirit is not just about us, it's about you, too.

IMG-9954.jpg

Among all the touching and cheerful stories we see in the Community, there're several Never Settle stories we wanted to highlight in this book, by @Bobbie63 , @Gor., @hbk1402, and @psygarden. A special thanks to you all.

Included in the book are also some anecdotes portrayed by our own team, momentous events we've been through in our journey that we want to share with you. All in all, this book is a celebration of the 8 years of our journey with every one of you.

Our story continues, and we look forward to even more stories shared with you. We can't wait to have the first physical copies to share with you, we hope you'll like them.

Speaking of physical copies, I managed to reserve 5 limited-edition numbered Never Settle Community Books to share with those participating in this thread. If you want to have a chance to win one, tell us your own story with OnePlus. Whether that's a special interaction with a staff member or a Community friend, or attending a memorable event, we can't wait to hear it! We will choose 5 posts and reward them with a copy of the book.

2. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Feb 4, 2022

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Feb 4, 2022 :
    Hey everyone,

As @psygarden mentioned, the book suffered a few delays and will go into production after the Chinese New Year. Thank you for your patience. We can't wait to show it to you.

Caomhin, Gor., the_o2 and 5 others like this.
  3. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Dec 16, 2021

dsmonteiro , Dec 16, 2021 :
    I guess we can officially say it: Happy Anniversary, OnePlus!

4. Overzee
    Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Moderator Dec 16, 2021

Overzee , Dec 16, 2021 :
    Awesome! Happy Anniversary OnePlus!
    [​IMG]

Earlier this year, this was back in August, I wrote about my story with OnePlus (see below), check the story in the quoted thread below:

5. sufi09
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2021

6. W1598001264225
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2021

Gor. and YRJ like this.
  7. anunayC
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Dec 16, 2021

atenaa, Cheetosdust, Dresa91 and 5 others like this.
  8. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Dec 16, 2021

9. Sanjoy+
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2021

atenaa, Cheetosdust, Dresa91 and 4 others like this.
  10. W1598001264225
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2021

W1598001264225 , Dec 16, 2021 :
    same here happy birthday to u oneplus can see its a firm but behind it are we

Gor. and Bobbie63 like this.
  11. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Dec 16, 2021

12. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Dec 16, 2021

Cheetosdust , Dec 16, 2021 :
    The book looks incredible and truly premium. It almost feels like the continuation of the incredible work you started with the Addition Magazine.

Happy Birthday, OnePlus. Make it a 2022 to be remembered for all the right reasons. But before that, thank you for all the memories so far, here's to you, present, past & future.

Karis Y., ion2910, the_o2 and 21 others like this.
  13. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2021

14. hbk1402
    Beta Tester of the Year Award 2021 Dec 16, 2021

hbk1402 , Dec 16, 2021 :
    Happy Anniversary One Plus 🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂

Feeling very happy that my story made it to the OnePlus never settle story books!!!

atenaa, Cheetosdust, Dresa91 and 7 others like this.
  15. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Dec 16, 2021

HarshKK14, atenaa, TibiTibi and 12 others like this.
  16. rohitanand
    KitKat Writers' Club Dec 16, 2021

rohitanand , Dec 16, 2021 :
    Happy Anniversary OnePlus!

Had a wonderful journey so far... Wish we have many more fun filled years ahead.

the_o2, Cheetosdust, Bobbie63 and 5 others like this.
  17. iam_hari
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2021

18. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2021

19. F1629121850162
    Eclair Dec 16, 2021

F1629121850162 , Dec 16, 2021 :
    When i was in intermediate when i heard the company name oneplus in 2015 i was surprized how was the name, that day i searched on internet and i saw oneplus logo i deeply think that it was really an impressive logo with innovation & mathematical expression & now i am happy to be a part of oneplus community.🤗

20. VVRS
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2021

21. Iamhasannaqvi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 16, 2021

Iamhasannaqvi , Dec 16, 2021 :
    Happy Anniversary OnePlus 🌻🎉🎉

Here is something that I would like to share.

I am a travel enthusiast and I love to travel when I get a chance. I've traveled a lot within India and collected so many beautiful memories. However, I've never traveled abroad. I never thought my that wish would be fulfilled in the time when not many people are able to travel abroad which is during pandemic. I was lucky enough to travel to Iran which is in Asia and it is famous for it's architecture and hospitality. I went there in month of March and was lucky enough to experience Winter, Autumn and Spring and this experience was once in a lifetime which I never expected. Here are some of the beautiful pictures which I was able to click while my journey in Iran.
    videotogif_2021.10.03_21.28.37.gif
    Apart from this. I am also improving my writing skills and here are few threads which I have created recently. I hope you guys enjoy reading these.

Review on OnePlus Harry Potter Edition Watch
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-watch-harry-potter-edition-the-review.1519008/

Gaming -
    Guide To Ace Your Game (COD Mobile)

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/guide-to-ace-your-game-cod-mobile.1499775/