"!" Over signal, data seems to not function.

1. DoubleHelix__
    Donut Sep 26, 2020

DoubleHelix__ , Sep 26, 2020 :
    Just got this 7T Pro earlier this month and for the last week or so I've been having problems with my data functionality. It seems all I can do is use wifi and send texts, pretty sure calls as well. 4G data seems to be struggling and I've reset my phone multiple times with nothing changing.
    I checked before I bought it (because it wasn't sold in NA) beforehand and it seemed like they'd be a match.
    Anyone else have this problem? I'm on Koodo in Alberta which had great coverage with my 5T. I'd hate to have to sell this phone because of poor connection. I'm loving the cameras and full screen.

2. DoubleHelix__
    Donut Sep 26, 2020

DoubleHelix__ , Sep 26, 2020 :
    I swapped around APN's and none of them had connectivity but once I got back onto Koodo's it began to work again.

.... But for how long?

3. DoubleHelix__
    Donut Sep 27, 2020

4. stetre76
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

stetre76 , Sep 29, 2020 :
    Do you have, by any chance, another SIM from another Provider to check if the problem exists with this SIM as well?
    Or, what happens when you use your SIM in another phone?
    Like that you could check if it's really a hardware problem (phone) or if the SIM is the actual problem...

5. DoubleHelix__
    Donut Sep 29, 2020

DoubleHelix__ , Sep 29, 2020 :

My 5T never had any issues and I still keep it on me because I'm doubting the reliability of the 7T Pro.
    I believe it's because they weren't supposed to end up in NA that I'm getting issues with it, regardless of alleged connectivity. I could maybe see about getting another sim but I'm thinking that won't change anything... Veryannoying and I had my suspicions before I bought it. Turns out I was right. Sometimes I really hate being right.

6. DoubleHelix__
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

DoubleHelix__ , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Today it even stopped me from sending a text. It bounced back and get signal again but it's the principle that this shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

**** me.