OxygenOS Overflow notification dot

1. LowInformationVoter
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2020

LowInformationVoter , Feb 23, 2020 :
    OxygenOS is so terrible. It makes me hate my oneplus so much.

How do i turn on my overflow notification dot? It exists in android 10, so why isn't it in Oxygen? It's been missing since i first got this terrible phone.

Android: 10
    OxygenOS: 10.3.0

2. irqcom
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2020

3. LowInformationVoter
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2020

LowInformationVoter , Feb 28, 2020 :
    Oops, I was mistaken that oneplus actually monitors these forums and cares even one bit about self - inflicted problems like this.

My mistake. This is surely the last oneplus product I'll ever buy.

This is just one of a myriad of low hanging fruit problems that I have with this phone. The bigger problems I don't even bother with since they can't (and don't care to) handle the little ones.

4. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Feb 28, 2020

5. LowInformationVoter
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

LowInformationVoter , Mar 7, 2020 :
    It's an indicator that appears in your notification bar that visually indicates that you have notifications that have overflowed the visible notification icon area, especially necessary on phones with notches.

Pictures attached.

And just to reiterate, I love that this is still ignored and missing. I'll never buy oneplus ever again. What a waste of money.

Attached Files:

Bouncer71 likes this.
  6. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Mar 7, 2020

Bouncer71 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Thanks a lot @LowInformationVoter.. :)
    That would indeed be helpful...

I tend to send notifications about stuff I actively do on the phone to "other Notifications"...
    Screenshot_20200307-060735__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200307-060647.jpg

I wished that this could also be set for receiving files via Bluetooth, etc..
    I don't need an notification icon in the bar for activities that I already know happening and don't provide any further information... :)