OVERHEATING via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver

1. Gmangal92 , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Dec 29, 2019 :
    I am new member of this Oneplus family .
    i am using oneplus 7t 128 GB .
    there is OVERHEATING while using some apps .
    eg. playing PUBG (only reason for buying this mobile) . ALT app ( online streaming app) .

what's benefit of having 8gb RAM, fastest processor if OVERHEATING still exist.

can you guys help me ?

aditya srivastava likes this.
  2. Venkatesh_Shiga
    Eclair Dec 29, 2019

Venkatesh_Shiga , Dec 29, 2019 :
    After 5 mins of playing Pubg the phone starts getting warmer.

Yes it is ok for some extent but it really feels odd when u play game for more than 30mins and device temperature starts bothering you.

An Overclocked Processor (855+) and 8gb of Ram considering this two Oneplus should have provided some sort of cooling technology in the device.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019

Gmangal92 and aditya srivastava like this.
  3. Gmangal92 , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Dec 29, 2019 :
    my previous mobile asus zenfone max pro m1 (4GB RAM and SD 636 processor , 64GB) never gets too hot while PUBG , like this Oneplus 7T gets hot.

This is disappointing me .

4. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 30, 2019

NahbiCris , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 30, 2019 :
    mmmm that is normal behavior remember higher clock speed drain more energy that means more temperature so the temperature have to be dissipated to the environment that means the phone will get warmer

what you are asking is like I want my Alienware runs cold while I play No man's sky or GTA V.

as you can see here the ROG2 gets 29°C and the OnePlus 7T 30°C while is rendering a 4K movie.

1577680518777.jpg

source:

Gmangal92 likes this.