Oxygen 1.0.2 Release with Stagefright security patches

1. bkbkjbb
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

bkbkjbb , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Already am ignoring him. Would never give him the privlage of having a conversation with me.

2. rajamylavaram
    Froyo Aug 14, 2015

rajamylavaram , Aug 14, 2015 :
    HMM.....U ARE AMONG THOSE ..WHO DO ANYTHING FOR AN INVITE....LOL!!!
    JUST KID'N

jmorris20012001 and Nevil Patel like this.
  3. nomadism
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

nomadism , Aug 14, 2015 :
    A bit later than I had expected, but still this is great! Props to the OP.

4. bkbkjbb
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

bkbkjbb , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Let there be caps lock
    Lol

Nevil Patel likes this.
  5. Nevil Patel
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

Nevil Patel , Aug 14, 2015 :
    just trying to be loyal despite of not getting an invite that's all.. dont want to be in the bad books.. ;)
    just kidding.. i like more human and friendly brands than robotic and intimidating giants..

rajamylavaram likes this.
  6. Muthamizh
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

Muthamizh , Aug 14, 2015 :
    I'm new to oneplus I'm updated latest version of Android version 5.1, after that my system getting slow and hang display getting blaring etc
    Let me know how Can I get patch for fixing the error

Attached Files:

7. manosome
    Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2015

8. Shravanshetty11
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

Shravanshetty11 , Aug 14, 2015 :
    How is that gonna take? if you have any idea! :(

9. Milad
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2015

Milad , Aug 14, 2015 :
    #burn

LifelessLewis likes this.
  10. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2015

LifelessLewis , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Awesome thanks for the quick fix :)

Takendown likes this.
  11. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

pbergonzi likes this.
  12. Necronaut
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2015

13. saurabh_19
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

saurabh_19 , Aug 14, 2015 :
    cant wait

14. tedddy

tedddy , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Good to see some action on the software front. I'm reading furiously to learn what this all means. Not using Oxygen so just info for me.

15. buburcus
    Eclair Aug 14, 2015

buburcus , Aug 14, 2015 :
    niceeeeeeeeeeeee...thks for info...i'm already downloading it! thks forum!

fhkieft likes this.
  16. marshhh
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

17. bikas

bikas , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Wrong person to ask

18. scottrc
    Eclair Aug 14, 2015

scottrc , Aug 14, 2015 :
    This is ridiculous, every single post asking for information on an OTA update is being officially ignored. I don't actually know any companies that go this far to ignore their customers on a question. One Plus have seen the questions but have decided to ignore them.

Yes Cyanogen develop COS 12.1. However One Plus is the company selling phones with the software on. You are still listed on their website, surely you have some way to get a date out of them for an OTA update? It worries me that you don't seem to be informed about the software running on your hardware.

As a customer that purchased a phone with pre-built software, I did not expect to have to 'dirty flash' my phone. You have to put a disclaimer in case people brick their phones.

All we simply want is information from Cyanogen about an OTA update for the OPO to address a serious security risk. As a hardware manufacturer that uses their software, your first priority should be to gather that information to protect your customers. It's not that hard.

Cyanogen do not seem to even have a way for people to contact them. So it's up to you to get that information for us. If you are planning to use OxygenOS for the OPO then please give us some idea of your plans for an OPA update, if you have no date but are planning to do an OTA update then please tell us before I risk bricking my phone.

Honestly I feel left out, worried and annoyed. This is simply because I have zero information about an OTA update. I am sure I am not alone. Not everyone knows how or is willing to 'dirty flash' their phones. The customer shouldn't need to do this when OTA is available...or is it?

I also shouldn't have to search through a giant forum to try and gather rumors and gossip from other customers to get my information. You have my email address, the same as all customers. Email us and let us know how to fix our phones. Not all customers visit these forums.

#neversettle....yeah, I wont settle for ignoring important questions.

19. yanowman
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

20. sivaramangv
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

sivaramangv , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Hi Bro,
    Thanks for this update...