Oxygen 3.0 buglist

?

Please select bugs in community build version of oxygen os 3.0, if you are facing any.

1. Heating

31.3%
  2. Fast Battery Drain

57.2%
  3. Lagging

12.7%
  4. Network issues

14.9%
  5. Wifi issues

20.5%
  6. Poor audio quality

46.3%
  7. Loud ringtone

16.8%
  8. Crashing of apps

9.7%
  9. Others

33.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eshan_Anand
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 30, 2016

Eshan_Anand , Mar 30, 2016 :
    i am using long press home button for now on tap

2. stephenboyo
    KitKat Mar 30, 2016

stephenboyo , Mar 30, 2016 :
    I don't own an OPT but I have a Nexus and Galaxy Note with M and N. Lol. Thought you might be eager to critique Oxygen 3.0 but it looks like you simply trawl the threads for your reviews but have no actual experience of our lovely devices

3. Democrito
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2016

Democrito , Mar 30, 2016 :
    E' orribile da guardare... Hai già flashato il superSu? che versione hai usato?

marinobiagio likes this.
  4. popaser
    Eclair Mar 30, 2016

popaser , Mar 30, 2016 :
    If you guys want a short review of the OOS 3 too see if it works fine, I made a video

volteon and locxFIN like this.
  5. guitarboy0211
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2016

guitarboy0211 , Mar 30, 2016 :
    I just installed MM and everything's fine except play store, I'm getting error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-7SEZI-3GRV-FHQE4]

Plus weirdly enough, while updating twrp from 2.8.7.0 to 3.0.0.1, the temperature went from an average 40° to 76° celsius which freaked me out but as I touched the screen and the bottom and top of the phone, it was warm but no where near 70, it was probably around 45. Is this a known bug with twrp? Coz I don't wanna have another heart attack seeing such high temperatures that could potentially damage my phone.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016

6. marinobiagio
    KitKat Mar 30, 2016

marinobiagio , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Not yet.. I'd like to se how it works stock.. next ota update is on the corner! ;)

7. malidan
    Nougat Mar 30, 2016

malidan , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Lol your a slippery little worm ain't you once again trying wriggle you way out.
    You mention dirty flashing, I asked why.
    You then said it was a full ROM. I have never heard of a full ROM that needed be be dirty flashed update or not, you even clean installed it yourself and then this
    I made no mention of ota's so why are you trying make out I did.
    I will asked you again why would you need to dirty flash a full ROM.
    Stupid? yes you are.
    Ignorant? yes I've seen you attack others who didnt agree with you in the thread.
    Misguided? Yes you do not need to dirty flash an update.
    You said " from 2.2.1 to 3.0 you have to dirty flash it."

nyzproof333 likes this.
  8. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 30, 2016

locxFIN , Mar 30, 2016 :
    No bugs encountered yet. Tried wifi speed with speedtest.net app, gives me 40-42 Mbps when it should be 50, 4G gives full 50. Not too slow, but I think it used to go all the way up to 50 before.

That's not an OOS bug, the same thing happens on my Nexus 5, just checked. I believe it also happened when it was still running Lollipop. Quite irritating, though.

Bootloader is locked by default, so if you haven't spcifically unlocked it, it's still locked.

drsahni likes this.
  9. OberstHeftig
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

OberstHeftig , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Bugs:

Notification Sound is not working when the display is off.

Fingerprint Login is not working with "Passwort Safe". It uses the Google Fingerprint API. It is possible to active the Fingerprint Login but I get an error like "no User authetification possible (from the Android System not from the App)". It is working with the Sony Xperia Z5.

The App Number26 is working well with the Fingerprint Login (uses Google API too).

10. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Mar 30, 2016

gusuraman , Mar 30, 2016 :
    If you want to keep all your apps and settings. And i must say that it update very well. No issues so far with a dirty flash

SoniaB likes this.
  11. Rauttis
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2016

Rauttis , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Yeah it seems like they didn't implement the api properly, it doesn't work in some apps. 1password being one of them.

12. JoshBaldassarre
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 30, 2016

JoshBaldassarre , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Oneplus already said that there was a strange internet connection issue but I didn't realise eit was that bad! My 1 mb/s Wi-Fi (don't laugh) is coming through my phone at 10 KB/s... That's terrible, before (on OOS 2.2.1) I was getting 1.2 - 0.8 mb/s!!! Jeez louez Oneplus... Fix as fast as you can!

13. malidan
    Nougat Mar 30, 2016

malidan , Mar 30, 2016 :
    What would I want to review 3.0 for? What s strange statement.
    I don't remember you saying you and Nexus it a Note, I remember you saying you had a OPX.
    Very strange, some story telling going on here.:rolleyes:

14. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 30, 2016

locxFIN , Mar 30, 2016 :
    One "bug" discovered: Ambient display kind of works, but only if I wave my hand 1 inch away from the screen. Not a huge issue since I don't use it anyway.

15. arex
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

arex , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Are you not getting Google play service update problem?

16. rohan.deshchougule
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

17. Sothis6881
    Eclair Mar 30, 2016

Sothis6881 , Mar 30, 2016 :
    My weather is reporting for the wrong city and state. Fixed with a reboot, then it changed back.

18. malidan
    Nougat Mar 30, 2016

malidan , Mar 30, 2016 :
    I am fully aware of that, but that does not equal a must, as your apps and settings are backup on google.:D

19. rohan.deshchougule
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

20. ThePixelCutter
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2016

ThePixelCutter , Mar 30, 2016 :
    Bootloader is locked by default, so if you haven't spcifically unlocked it, it's still locked.[/QUOTE]
    what does that mean for me?