Oxygen caused corrupt partition and continuous reboot

1. rubberbandito
    Froyo Apr 20, 2015

rubberbandito , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Oxygen caused corrupt partition and continuous reboot. I've read forums and many people complained of partition and mounting problems. So I'm sure this is happening a lot. My phone works most of the time but will sometimes freeze, reboot and then keeps rebooting over and over.

If I return to 44s and wait for 12s ota will this fix the partition reboot problem?

I have already followed the steps online to fix this with the adb commands. I successfully performed them but problem persists.http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/1...den-death-bug-results-neverending-boot-loops/

2. bgibson72
    Froyo Apr 28, 2015

bgibson72 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    I'm having the same problem (I think) but I don't know what caused my problem. Seems like a corrupt partition, but I haven't even been able to issue any adb or terminal commands because I'm not rooted and I get permission denied errors when I try to make_ext4fs. I'm fairly stable right now, but I cannot update to YNG1TAS17L and if I try to unlock, upload custom bootloaders or root, it's catastrophic.

3. shcxatter2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2015

4. Formsma
    KitKat Apr 28, 2015

5. Chugz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2015

Chugz , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Switch to the 26/04 CM 12.1 nightly - it is VERY stable. Thank me later - also reformat your partitions through TWRP. Once again, Oxygen OS is crap, move to CM 12.1 nightlies ASAP. Your OPO will thank you a lot.

6. rubberbandito
    Froyo Apr 30, 2015

rubberbandito , Apr 30, 2015 :
    I did all that including 12.1 update. But my phone persists in bootloading over and over. I have also flashed persist.img etc. I've spent way too much time. I owned Nexus 4 for 2 years without one problem and had all updates pushed. Now I have a broken OPO just because I installed Oxygen. I just bought a used Nexus 5 for $200 on ebay. Now just need to see if someone willing to buy this OPO. Probably a person with lot of knowledge can fix it.