Oxygen OS 10.0.0/10.0.1 Task Manager Animations

1. moistman69er
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

moistman69er , Oct 13, 2019 :
    With Oxygen OS 9.11, the animation when pulling up from the bottom to launch the task manager was vertical, giving the recents animation a much more seamless and fluid feel. However with the latest update of 10.0.00 and 10.0.1, when pulling up from the bottom to launch the task manager, the recents animation comes from the left horizontally.

I find this to be really distracting, as it was a lot more smooth and seamless when coming up from the bottom, as opposed to the left. This may be a very small and insignificant issue to some, however I find this to be very crucial to the overall theme of Oxygen OS,

There doesn't appear to be any option to change the direction of the incoming animation of the task manager, so hopefully the OnePlus team sees this an implements it in the next update, it would be greatly appreciated!

2. Aryan001
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2019

Aryan001 , Oct 16, 2019 :
    Unable to Change ringtones. Whenever I tried to, it automatically sets to oneplus ringtone. please fix this also.

moistman69er likes this.
  3. Narayan_Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Oct 16, 2019 :
    The recent apps slides from the left only when you access it from the home screen.
    When you are inside an app and if you swipe up from the bottom to access the recent app screen it is still a seamless transition from bottom to top.
    That's how it behaves on my phone.
    Stock 10.0.1

moistman69er likes this.
  4. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2019

Areebanwar , Oct 16, 2019 :
    True. I'd prefer having it from the bottom as it was in Pie(from the home screen). Or atleast give us an option, these sort of customisations.

moistman69er likes this.