Oxygen os 11.0.2.1 issues via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. _.Srinivas._
    Froyo Aug 4, 2021

_.Srinivas._ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 4, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus 7 pro

The update literally made this device a budget phone

Ps:- The results are after a 5 days of use and multiple charge cycles...

The update was not stable and battery drain is very severe compared to the last update which is also a disaster but manageable, but this update took the battery drain to a whole new level.

View attachment 1680363

View attachment 1680364

And the phone is getting hot just for the normal usage
    Even without any social media apps or games.

And the update also reduced the overall system volume quite a bit.

OnePlus is losing it all its fan base by crippling and slowing the devices on purpose.

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 4, 2021

Best Answer
    BeingIncog , Aug 4, 2021 :
    i'm not gonna bother reading your rant, coz you will not understand what does user community means.

Artemus. likes this.
  3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 4, 2021

Artemus. likes this.
  4. _.Srinivas._
    Froyo Aug 4, 2021

Yes it is as real as it seems because the products were over hyped.

Taking customers has fools and selling your products with 1 or 2 5G band in India and calling it has a 5g handset.

The telecom companies may or may not opt the band's you choose then what is the use of buying a 5g phone.

And intentionally skipping 15w wireless charging in indian Oneplus 9 and no OIS for a premium flagship smartphone The OnePlus 9. Which is even available in budget phone of 9 series , OnePlus 9R.

And by the way if you want to stay on topic with my thread in which I raised a problem, if you want to say anything, say by when will these issues will be rectified.

And you if want to know how the fan base is loosing just create a thread on " OnePlus 7 series users issues" you will know by it yourself.

"And also reply for the most dodged Que of 2020-2021
    When will OnePlus add AOD for OnePlus 7 pro."

If you want to talk about your statistics about the sales you can go and do it in the Twitter or some where else.

This community app is for consumers problems and resolving these problems based on the solutions given by other consumers and OnePlus software team not for how many devices are sold.

5. _.Srinivas._
    Froyo Aug 4, 2021

I am just stating my problems and saying by giving these kind of updates OnePlus will loose it's fan base.

You were the one who brought this "really" thing and showing these stats not me

6. _.Srinivas._
    Froyo Aug 4, 2021

Oh if I pressed any hard truths you will remove my thread from community app so that no one will find it.

Great 👏
    Well done.