Oxygen os 2.1.2 (an apology)

1. islamtaalab
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

islamtaalab , Nov 22, 2015 :
    First of all it is the first thread for me and I want to dedicate it for an apology to oneplus software team for reporting issues with lockscreen wallpaper that wasn't matching desktop wallpaper despite choosing the option after 2.1.2 update, but I figured that the problem was within my device and a simple cache clean from recovery solved the issue for me.

Second I want to thank oneplus as a whole company for this awesome oneplus 2.
    Another thank for this community, at least we are better than Sam or HTC or Sony or.... or.... or.... who haven't any place for their customers to complain, report bugs and express their opinions. I'm coming from a painfull experience with HTC one M7 and I won't go back for these companies again after I got my opt.

Third: there is no doubt that the software still needs lot of work. More customization is needed (like layers RRO implantation for example ), battery optimization as SOT isn't that good for a 3300 mAh battery. Ironing the reported issues (as persistent sim management issue). More options for the camera app as it still lacks many options compared to other rivals, Htc camera app was really amazing compared to oneplus camera app.

At last I'm an animation loving guy. System and app animation makes me feel the fluidity and smoothness of the software. And this is one of iOS keys for a fluid software visually. I really feel bad about removing dialing animation. I wish oneplus software team returns them back.

Thank you.

aneesimran and Legitti like this.
  2. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2015

Adityaf , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Don't love it? Sell it!
    OnePlus's software department is not good for is not polished enough. They fix three bugs and introduce 5 new! I'm not whining. As of now i can't sell my device! But really i don't care nowadays what's working and what's not!! I would wait for some more time. Than cry and abusing the team all over forums :p

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  3. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Nov 22, 2015

Ashish5003, Adityaf and PM42 like this.
  4. islamtaalab
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015