Oxygen OS 2.1.4: New update on Firware to enable voLte option

?

Will oneplus one provide firware upgrade for both Official OS and if yes when and how?

1. COS 13.1.2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oxygen OS 2.1.4

100.0%
  1. be.sandeepgupta
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2016

be.sandeepgupta , Sep 12, 2016 :
    @Helen:
    For people using oneplus one on oxygen os as per the below link:-
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-2-1-4-for-the-oneplus-one.425544/

Official oxygen recovery and oxygen os 2.1.4.
    Will you provide flashable firmware which could be flashed via oxygen recovery to enable voLte.

We would atleast expect this few updates if not os update in oxygen os 2.1.5 may be?
    1. Firmware update to enable volte.
    2. Security Patches latest.
    3. Battery drain fix .
    4. vibration of touch sensitivity control.
    5. Haptic feedback.
    6. Root access or TWRP recovery.

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 12, 2016

Tokolozi , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Opo is not officially supported via oxygen so no I don't think.it will get any frimware update for Volte

otto2 and runboy93 like this.
  3. be.sandeepgupta
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2016

be.sandeepgupta , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Ya I know.... But what about those who still love to stay on oxygen os 2.1.4 due to simplicity and good modem and signal strength.... atleast they can just send us firware or modem flashable zip or simply through fastboot flash modem nnn.bin..... actually this is minimal thing needed.... hope @Helen : listen to this and provide firmware upgrade for both COS 13.1.2 and oxygen os 2.1.4....

4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 12, 2016

Tokolozi , Sep 12, 2016 :
    If you want it for the modem only part you flash the modem... All other reasons there's some other ROM to flash that provides it. I don't see ANY kind of update coming for the opo now.