2. No,I'll Wait for CM12S

69.5%
  1. AluminumKen
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

OsQ likes this.
  2. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Relax man, its more like a pilot project from OnePlus. Its gonna take time to meet our expectations - don't ask how long. At this point of time, I take it as OP released this ROM only for those die-hard fans of OPO so that the rumors that OP failed to deliver the ROM and other shit can be put to rest. It is upto these die-hard fans to give rigorous and vigorous feedback to OP so that OxygenOS can be made to meet a typical or advanced user's expectations too. I'm only waiting for CM 12S. Have fun. :D

3. Jacqen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2015

Jacqen , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Hey guys,

I made a backup before flashing something on my new OxygenOS ROM and I noticed that CPU heat was high ( ~63°C). I don't why but usually it is around only 40°C.

So I'd like to call that : overheating.
    I hope this would be improved in the next update ( I'll make an edit if I notice it returns to the normal)

Exception lace of that I'm quite satisfied, more features of customization will pop out in the next update I guess.

Ultra smooth.

4. alphons21
    Donut Apr 4, 2015

alphons21 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Wooow..
    Oxygen is really smooth and fast..
    I guess features will come later via ota update..
    I miss all the customization, but i love the smoothness..

5. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Would being this much frustrated and getting uncivilized like this help the OxygenOS to become better or at least meet your expectations? I take it as no! Its not gonna help Developers or any other ROM modders here. Feedback helps a lot and OP certainly listen to their users - the reason why OxygenOS (as per those who tried it) didn't come with any crapware app.

6. TDroid074
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

TDroid074 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    It seems like the stock android for the most part which I don't mind. Hopefully down the road OnePlus can add more customization and features to improve the OS. Right now tho, OxygenOS looks amazing

7. Christof2014
    Froyo Apr 4, 2015

Christof2014 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I installed Xposed, but it said that this OS is not supported yet... Or am I doing something wrong?

8. Ilja2202
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

9. astralbee

astralbee , Apr 4, 2015 :
    If you stay with CM you'll get CM updates over the air. Switching to Oxygen is an option. Once you do you'll get oxygen updates over the air.

We weren't originally meant to get oxygen... The dev team was assembled for the next oneplus phone... This is a bonus for people that want it, and reading this thread there's some that like it so good for them.

tommy6808 likes this.
  10. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Its not even released yet. You will only receive speculations more or less.

11. astralbee

hmzuleta and Pierrom like this.
  12. maicasajusta
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2015

maicasajusta , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I'm using it right now. Install the apk, then flash the arm zip in recovery.

13. xpla
    Froyo Apr 4, 2015

xpla , Apr 4, 2015 :
    OxygenOS has the same crap way of handling media volume as any other Android. Why the f* they can't implement a function where a max master volume is set and the volume log scale is redefined matching the max volume. Furthermore again only a few volume steps so one must install xposed framework.

Android is still a phone software for people who have too much time or are developing. That was my detour to Android, will switch back to Apple.

14. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Xposed for Lollipop is still in alpha phase. Somebody also posted a thread about Xposed's status regarding lollipop.

15. macmixing
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

macmixing , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I put together a full video walk-through/review of OxygenOS (below). Pretty clean stuff!

hezzahez, ashishjena, LMH98 and 4 others like this.
  16. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    But I heard that Xposed for Lollipop is still in Alpha phase. Not to mention are you sure Xprivacy has extended support for Lollipop too? I use it in in my other phones but they're Android 4.x.x

17. Peed6687
    Donut Apr 4, 2015

Peed6687 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Nice Rom.. Simple and clean..

But i have one Problem!

I only can change the lockscreen background in to the standard ones from oneplus... No chance to set a own picture! That's bad! Please fix it!

18. maicasajusta
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2015

maicasajusta , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Using and modding flawlessly. This is all I can say, then it's up to you.

0verlord likes this.
  19. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Why not first install the recovery from fastboot and then root from recovery? I guess installing Lollipop doesn't affect fastboot mode or I'll be damned.

20. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

0verlord , Apr 4, 2015 :
    That's great. One more thing, do you use Greenify or Xprivacy? Are they working fine?

senth123 likes this.