1. dibyajyotikabi
    Froyo Oct 16, 2015

dibyajyotikabi , Oct 16, 2015 :
    I am also having the same problem

wordygamerdude likes this.
  2. enjoy4bid
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

enjoy4bid , Oct 16, 2015 :
    I am having screen flickering problem when in the youtube app. Its generally when the youtube app chnages its resolutions. Anyone else facing the issue?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015

3. suprem.sanaye
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2015

4. bayssmekanique
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

bayssmekanique , Oct 16, 2015 :
    Maybe just OPT, but android media player seems to be broken when connected to Bluetooth. Every podcast and audio book app I've tried has issues resuming playback in the middle of a track using Bluetooth. Logcat shows that android media player is at fault. Also, audio cuts out on Bluetooth very frequently (for about a second every few minutes).

5. tarunkumarchoudhary
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

6. tarunkumarchoudhary
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

7. Nilesh mane
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

Nilesh mane , Oct 16, 2015 :

same hear missing gallery option for image
    software for camera compare to hardware is very poor

8. Nilesh mane
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2015

Nilesh mane , Oct 16, 2015 :
    company fooling customer by experimenting on its gadget in public for which customer paying lots of money

9. giors
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2015

giors , Oct 17, 2015 :
    I have a strange behavior of sim card when connecting to network. When I use "find network" function of the smartphone it detects no national networks and it seem to consider my company network as roaming. If I use sim function it registers without any problems. The company name is jazztel and I live in Spain. Maybe the problem is related with outdated catalog of Spanish networks. The jazztel network is called by the phone France telecom. Hope this will be fixed with next update...

10. giors
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2015

giors , Oct 17, 2015 :

Sorry I'm on opt

11. pranjal18
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2015

pranjal18 , Oct 17, 2015 :
    My OPT had heating issues...20 days old....sent back...burning smell of plastic around the sim card slot!!

12. pranjal18
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2015

pranjal18 , Oct 17, 2015 :
    change the camera mode to none...the button will be back...all camera mode buttons should be off

13. playkish
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2015

14. fremond
    Froyo Oct 18, 2015

fremond , Oct 18, 2015 :
    Hi all, i have some problem with google toolbar at the top. Sometimes, there were no letters appearing no matter what i typed. I have to exit the toolbar and re-enter for the toolbar to be functional again. Please let me know if you are also facing this issue.

15. drmiten
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2015

drmiten , Oct 18, 2015 :
    recent update has solved facebook issue

16. khatrichirag
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2015

17. jibran9520
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2015

jibran9520 , Oct 18, 2015 :
    Lollipop update came in March/April for OPO. If they work at the same pace, well get Android M same time

18. klogmooz
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2015

klogmooz , Oct 18, 2015 :
    The two main things I got about OxygenOS 2.1.1 is the camera shutter lag. When taking pictures, after pressing the shutter, the screen flickers (I guessed it was to let the user know that the phone took a picture) and when I move the phone afterwards, the picture just turns out like I was shaking the phone all along. I could film it tomorrow, but I think more people have this problem (with the stock camera app). Also the landscape options for the stock camera app are off sometimes (in terms of swiping for other camera functions). The second thing is the mixing "rainbow" LED notifications.. It drives me insane.

19. vole04
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2015

vole04 , Oct 19, 2015 :
    I read about login pages for public pages. They work for me but I need to start browser myself and often empty cash etc. Or handy Samsung managed that better and I wouldn't like to change back.
    Also FB Problem not solved. There is a page load and time out problem. I'm not even sure if there is also a thread load issue meaning it does show less than other devices, but I believe that is more of FB set up.
    Can't login to FB messenger, tried all.

20. davidncrowley
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2015

davidncrowley , Oct 19, 2015 :
    I have a few "issues"

My One Plus Two - randomly changes to only priority notifications and I can't change it back (I know I can change the settings in priority notifications but that makes priority notifications pointless!)

LED notifications - I can't just turn them all off. Hate flashing nights in the middle of the night.

Oxygen Version 2.1.1