Oxygen OS Issues Thread

1. jsciallo
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2015

jsciallo , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Wow...does anyone have anything positive to say about this ROM...seems to be an epic step backwards

korvalamppu likes this.
  2. flxldwg
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

flxldwg , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Hi there,

how can you get back from Oxygen OS to CM11s? I heard from a few members that flashing CM11S on Oxygen OS will lead to hard brick. I tried to flash a previous saved recovery ... not booting. So i went back to Oxygen OS :(

Is it possible to flash CM12 (nightly) on Oxygen OS???
    Thanks

3. sbenson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2015

sbenson , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Change it to one of the One plus wallpapers, then set it to use the home screen wallpaper. This even happened on CM12, works every time.

4. rrodney24
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

5. rrodney24
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

rrodney24 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Worked for me thanks

6. sbenson

byno and gooobiePLS like this.
  7. hbvdh
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

hbvdh , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I went back to cm11s, no mobile internet, called provider, they said that the phone was not supported by the network (Telfort Netherlands) and no exchange app.

So going back was the only option for me.

Will try CM12s or a later version of Oxygen wen its more mature.

8. hkallae
    Donut Apr 5, 2015

9. wmm
    KitKat Apr 5, 2015

wmm , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Thanks! I had just figured that out myself, but I appreciate the confirmation.

10. wmm
    KitKat Apr 5, 2015

wmm , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Actually, no; signal strength for me is at least as good as, if not better than, what I was seeing in CM21S. I'm really quite happy with this ROM.

11. sjoglekarucsb
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

sjoglekarucsb , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I have recently flashed OxygenOS and i ended up in a weird phone state with quick settings panel missing plus Wallpaper not showing up .. Whats up with this ?

12. one up
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2015

one up , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Are you guys following directions to flash the rom? Like factory reset and stuff?? Why is everyone having such different issues???

13. wmm
    KitKat Apr 5, 2015

wmm , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Screen capture is done by pressing and holding the power button and the volume down button simultaneously. The change to ring/vibrate is an "improvement" in Lollipop; press the volume up or down button and you'll get a dialog that lets you toggle between ring and vibrate or to get only priority notifications. There's no "mute" setting, but I have read that that is coming back in the 5.1 version of Lollipop.

SpicyMan and CamLaw like this.
  14. atb1624
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

atb1624 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    oxygen os is faster than cm12 nightlies.. wait for the next updates

15. quasilogic
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

quasilogic , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Oxygen OS is no good. The camera app doesn't work, getting a 'insert SD card before using camera' message. Tried installing Amazon App Store APK, getting 'require SD Card' message. Anyhow, re-installed CM11S now.

16. Oneplusxl
    Donut Apr 5, 2015

Oneplusxl , Apr 5, 2015 :

Hardly a single operator in the world officially supports this phone. You just need to enter the telfort APN values under cellular networks settings. They do not appear by themselves.

https://www.gadgetgoeroe.nl/tips/ap...derlandse-mobiel-internet-aanbieders/#telfort

hbvdh likes this.
  17. wmm
    KitKat Apr 5, 2015

wmm , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Yes, there are a number of us who like it. I think it's nice and light, it fixes the longstanding problems I had with CM11S (speakerphone echo, dim flashlight), and has been nearly bug-free for me. I'm very happy I installed it and am planning to keep it unless OnePlus does something to mess it up in future revisions.

rrodney24, mohanprakash.j and byno like this.
  18. teja2014
    Donut Apr 5, 2015

teja2014 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Working without issues since few hours.

Discovered that Emoji is not available !
    (Or I could not find after searching for around 15 mins)

Double tap on word or press hold to select the word is not consistent

19. umair syed
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

20. byno

byno , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Not sure if this is a serious question or not but I'll bite....

No.

koreec likes this.