Oxygen OS Issues Thread

1. byno
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2015

byno , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Switched off the option to merge tabs and apps within Chromes settings? I've 5 tabs running on my browser right now.

It's a chrome thing.

2. JackScagnetti

JackScagnetti , Apr 8, 2015 :
    i cannot get rid of this notification Download paused because wifi is disabled. i want to dismiss but it won't let me :(

3. ogdenous
    Eclair Apr 8, 2015

ogdenous , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Yes I had the latest from last month this year. I might try a few things when CM12S arrives to see, but there is a policy at my job that enforces encryption in order for me to connect.

4. prinz3nroll3
    Froyo Apr 8, 2015

prinz3nroll3 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    You can disable it "Merge tabs and apps" options in chrome

5. David-Mulder
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

6. SalineCircle
    Eclair Apr 8, 2015

SalineCircle , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Tried to install via recovery mode and adb sideload. Install failed both times due to signature validation. At least I dodged the regressive "update".

7. ismorh
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

ismorh , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Also happens with my phone, I have it plugged since 1 hour ago and the battery percentage has only increased in 5%

8. sebrojas
    Donut Apr 8, 2015

sebrojas , Apr 8, 2015 :
    The first to battery cycles were OK, but in the thirty look at this, 5 hours?

Attached Files:

9. JackScagnetti

someone help me i should have to have WIFI on and download the app to disable this message!!

10. chopchopw

chopchopw , Apr 8, 2015 :
    the option is avaialble. You just have to check it off in settings on chrome app.

11. Juned Chunawalla
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

Juned Chunawalla , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Same issue I have faced first time after installing oxy os. I have restore back to cym11 and have done the wipe from twrp. Reinstall the oxy os. Never got the same clock error message again.

12. vercruz
    Froyo Apr 8, 2015

vercruz , Apr 8, 2015 :
    is it possible to put vibration off? seems i can't find that option anymore.

bellola likes this.
  13. JackScagnetti

just lower it all the way down and there is your option

14. cajy7817
    Eclair Apr 8, 2015

cajy7817 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Switched back to CM12 from Oxygen OS :).

I had flashed the Oxygen OS rom the day it was released and used it for about two days... Honestly speaking you cannot compare Oxygen OS with CM12; oxygen OS is still in it's infancy and has a hell a long way to go.. CM12 on the other hand has reached quite a destination with its constant updates in the nighlies division:cool:... Anywho, I will switch back to Oxygen OS once OPO releases a version that's not only stable but also has all the known and common bugs removed AND brings in the feature for 4K Video Recording with the other CM camera features... All the Best Oxygen Team:):) ... Really looking forward to flash a stable and bug free ROM directly from the makers of the device... Till then I'll run on CM12 and futher updates of CM.:)

*Proud that an Indian boy is a part of the Oxygen OS development Team* :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:.....

JackScagnetti likes this.
  15. JackScagnetti

I have to agree it is still in development stages looking good though.

16. neviusnc
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2015

neviusnc , Apr 8, 2015 :
    At first my LTE wasn't working but after a while it started working fine. Loving it so far

17. raaomoka
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2015

raaomoka , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Hohoho, clearly they settled with a not fully tested OS, thanks to you bitchy users that kept pressuring them to releases an update quickly...

18. suquet.paul
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2015

suquet.paul , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Flashed OxygenOS, everything seems to be working great, except for the 4k video and some other 'issues' we knew about.

Also, while playing music via Bluetooth, my car stereo doesn't get Meta Tags. I.E. No artist info, no track info. Not even mm:ss info anymore.

Anybody else with this problem?

19. fzncloud
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

fzncloud , Apr 9, 2015 :
    official flip case for One plus has issue turning on screen when flipped open. I would have to try many times before it turns on.

20. sushant.agarwal29
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

sushant.agarwal29 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Yeah I am facing same issue while playing music via bluetooth

suquet.paul likes this.