Oxygen OS Issues Thread

1. JOCanada
    Donut Apr 20, 2015

JOCanada , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Can I get a fix/update with my recent apps drawer? I don't have the close all selection...please help

2. Mivis
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

Mivis , Apr 20, 2015 :
    WiFi reception is horrible. First time I installed Oxygenos was bad, so I thought maybe it was because of a bad installation. Then I installed Cm12 and everything perfect again. I'm back to OxygenOs (clean install) and wifi reception is bad again. I've got an Asus ac68u router. In my bedroom with Cm12 I get almost perfect reception on both bands, 2'4 and 5ghz, being able to download files and browse the Internet at my isn't full speed. With OxygenOs I can see the networks but it only allows me to connect to the 2'4 GHz and my speed is about 80kbs. This sucks! When will this be fixed? Thank you

3. emoriatov
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

emoriatov , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Yeah. Same here. Wifi sucks. It disconnects randomly, and it is ridiculously slow. They need to fix this as soon as possible. My mobile data is way faster than wifi, and I´m only 10 meters away from the router.

4. lnpatel
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

lnpatel , Apr 20, 2015 :
    I recently flash one plus one with oxygen OS. Whenever I touch clock icon, a message display that unfortunately, clock has stopped. Can anyone give me solution for above problem.

bossman1225 likes this.
  5. sunnykochar
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

sunnykochar , Apr 20, 2015 :
    I am already sick of this piece of shit....
    1 It hangs and need a reboot 20 times a day because network doesn't come.
    2 Cant update the OS Oxygen till they send a official update to the phone it self.
    3 If anybody wants to buy...take mine!!!
    4 I don't care about what price i got it for, Like they promised its not even half of that.

SHIT PHONE AND NO ONE IS READY TO BUY IT..haha

Request ONEPLUS TEAM TO CHECK UPON THIS.

REGARDS!

6. biyanimayank
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

biyanimayank , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Is the picture effects feature on camera still there after the update to Oxy OS?

7. Empath
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

Empath , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Change your ROM mate

mwm341 likes this.
  8. azp3
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2015

azp3 , Apr 20, 2015 :
    1 could be apn settings
    2 The forums have links to toolkits for PC and Mac to help you update to oxygen.
    3 I'll give you 30 dollars US.

jcaller and mwm341 like this.
  9. akvijendra
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2015

akvijendra , Apr 20, 2015 :
    How much are you gonna sell it for bud?
    If you can ship it to Hyderabad let me know..ill buy it cheap!

mwm341 likes this.
  10. hichykoo
    Froyo Apr 20, 2015

hichykoo , Apr 20, 2015 :
    I upgraded to OxygenOS two weeks ago and I must say I'm relatively satisfied. Everything works fine. I haven't experienced any problems with WiFi or the clock app, unlike what has been reported here and there.

However, what I noticed is :
    1. the battery lasts a bit shorter than with CM11s, although this OS is supposed to be better suited to the OPO device.
    2. Good thing is that the EAP-SIM function works even if its activation is not straightforward
    3. Bad thing is that there is no silent mode, only vibrate mode... there is an alternative but you have to configure it
    4. I have the feeling that the gestures don't work so well. Especially when listening to music, the arrows to move forward or backward (< or >) do not work properly.
    5. Also, I cannot control the music from the headphones as I did before (moving to the next or previous track by pressing the volume buttons on the headphones), although I checked the relevant items in the settings menu.
    6. Also related to the music player, unfortunately Android 5 (not specific to OxygenOS) has removed the possibility to have the control buttons (<< , || and >>) in the lockscreen. Instead, the music that is being played is displayed as a "notification" and this is much worse! Especially, the "backwards" button no longer shows. Am I the only one to complain about it?

Empath and Turbovomit like this.
  11. johnwillyums
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 20, 2015

johnwillyums , Apr 20, 2015 :
    I'm pretty much loving Oxygen right now. It seems very smooth indeed, more so than CM 11 or 12, even though Antutu indicates they are faster.
    Also, I'm getting better battery life, or so it seems, so far.
    I cannot get BBC iPlayer to work at all. As soon as I try to play something BBC Media Player freezes.
    Is anybody else getting this?

sandipsangani likes this.
  12. olbatar
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

olbatar , Apr 20, 2015 :

1_ For me the battery life seems better after some charge/discharge cycle

2_eap-sim doesn't works for me, free mobile provider (failed to authentificate) how do you do you???

3_silent mode problem is from lollipop
    4/5/6 didn't get those problem...weird...

13. Turbovomit
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

Turbovomit , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Try to download the free messaging app, or take a look at the French thread of this forum.

14. olbatar
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

olbatar , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Already done, it seems that's buggy...even if you saw the compatibility in the free app when you try to connect it fail (failed to authenticate), I try in several wifi network never worked and never see that works in different forum I search (they just say it's compatible, but never confirmed that's working for real)...

15. JOCanada
    Donut Apr 20, 2015

JOCanada , Apr 20, 2015 :
    OxygenOS are we going to get the screen record function? Also can we have the option of being on the google launcher

16. olbatar
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2015

olbatar , Apr 21, 2015 :
    Do we get the "ok google" voice command to wake up the phone like the "ok oneplus" command on cm12S rom?

17. brli3
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2015

brli3 , Apr 21, 2015 :
    Anyone else having problems with Oxygen OS receiving delayed text messages? I would get a whole bunch at once.. I tested it out and found out the my brother (iPhone) can get all my texts and he is responding but I wouldn't be able to get them right away. Any suggestions or fixes? Thanks in advance!!!!

18. kurioskurion
    Froyo Apr 21, 2015

kurioskurion , Apr 21, 2015 :
    Most of these are Lollipop complaints. Time to head over to Google forums and state your opinions. Lol

mwm341 and hichykoo like this.
  19. iamrock
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2015

iamrock , Apr 21, 2015 :
    I just bought oneplus one white colour. I flashed oxygen os and now i see that the battery is draining ultra fast!! I had redmi note 3g before this and it had same battery but it hardly drained but this one is spilling like water. So tell me is it my device or the oxygen os pls help me.If its device flaw then i will get it replaced before time runs out. If the OS problem then tell me best suitable OS of opo. Ps: - i need official OS i dont like custom roms.

20. mydroid
    KitKat Apr 21, 2015

mydroid , Apr 21, 2015 :
    do the god dam fdroid thing pls search forum...