[Submitted] Oxygen os on Android 10 is a 9.6 out of 10

1. Ameya Murkute
    Eclair Sep 8, 2019

Ameya Murkute , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Title Oxygen os on Android 10 is a 9.6 out of 10
    Device OnePlus7 Software Version O2 OBT 190903
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Im on the open beta 1 and jt definitely has some bugs but i know they will be ironed out by the time the stable release comes out. Talking about Suggestions there a few of them, 1. The option between an ambient display and an always on display... even if it displays information on simple terms like the pixels from google. 2. The port of Horizon Light or a similiar notification effect on the OP7 ..it is one of the best implementations as of yet and would love a taste of it. 3.Inclusion of the Pie based Pill gestures as an option 4. More Digital or Analog options in the Ambient Display clock types . That is all .. these are just features i would love to see on OxygenOS otherwise it can be considered flawless
    Any other comments
    Im on the open beta 1 and jt definitely has some bugs but i know they will be ironed out by the time the stable release comes out.

Talking about Suggestions there a few of them,

1. The option between an ambient display and an always on display... even if it displays information on simple terms like the pixels from google.
    2. The port of Horizon Light or a similiar notification effect on the OP7 ..it is one of the best implementations as of yet and would love a taste of it.
    3.Inclusion of the Pie based Pill gestures as an option
    4. More Digital or Analog options in the Ambient Display clock types .

That is all .. these are just features i would love to see on OxygenOS otherwise it can be considered flawless

2. samskeebs27
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2019

samskeebs27 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    could you mention what bugs you experienced? I installed the stable version through a YouTube video and I just re booted back to the old 9.5.11 because to me the features where amazing but still a lot to be polished. Didn't get it through the OTA yet tho. So let's see what happens.

3. Ameya Murkute
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

Ameya Murkute , Sep 26, 2019 :

samskeebs27

could you mention what bugs you experienced? I installed the stable version through a YouTube video and I just re booted back to the old 9.5.11 because to me the features where amazing but still a lot to be polished. Didn't get it through the OTA yet tho. So let's see what happens.​

the only bug i can mention so far is in customisation where the wallpaper preview instead shows the clock display setting
    but still there are other issues which others have reported that i did not occur.. still its just a feeling of missing some extra tweaks that oneplus could have provided with the update ... like the lack of a complete black mode as components still are dark in some places and oneplus apps like this community app and the data backup app lack a dark theme, the lack of an always on display and something similar to the horizon light for the op7 users