Oxygen OS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue

1. Alejandro196 likes this.
  2. docnok63
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Is the the only condition the Bullets 2 stop working or are you saying that the lockscreen problem happens with earbuds/another headset? What music player? I never had this problem on Google Play Music, YouTube Music, or n7 player.

3. martinklaus , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Spotify and normal calling

4. Fmps1987
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2019

5. OnePlusAim
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2019

OnePlusAim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2019 :
    if you just installed 10 normally all you have to do is restart the phone to fix that issue

6. ronnyhawks

ronnyhawks , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2019 :
    you need to disable Bluetooth absolute volume in developer options, then reboot the phone. problem solved
    1570625966195.jpg

docnok63 and awes0me1 like this.
  7. Akio2105
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

Akio2105 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    is in android 10 google pay is inbuilt bcoz it appeared after updating and can only be disabled...not uninstall. can anyone help me out here?

8. docnok63

docnok63 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Obviously, not good. If not on latest version of Spotify, try an update. If updated, uninstall and try older version of Spotify from apkmirror.com. wait for OB3 or new Stable build. Revert back to Pie where the buds work properly. Or buy cheap USB-C buds in meantime.

9. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Oct 9, 2019

10. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Oct 9, 2019

Swejuggalo , Oct 9, 2019 :
    I don't know what colors you expect... But the theme is called nuanced dark. Black and gray tones. They could possible add a truely back theme for those that does lot like the gray tones.
    Or why not a fully customized theme.

11. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Oct 9, 2019

12. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Oct 9, 2019

VaibhavBhargava , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Yes, it is part of Google suite apps in Android 10

13. Aasim K
    Froyo Oct 9, 2019

Aasim K , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Gosh OP7 users who are asking for OB3. Seriously.
    I recently shifted from OP6 to OP7(Got a damn good deal) ,and came check out the forums of OP7. Here what I see people already whining for OB3. While Oneplus 6/5 series haven't tasted any Q yet.Just a take CHILL PILL,we have 2 Q beta builds already which are pretty stable.
    Now the developers will focus on OP6 series to push Q to them first(my guesses) plus there is Major launch event tomorrow.
    Stay on TOPIC

14. Nic2112

Nic2112 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2019 :
    You don't understand, we have NEEDS!

15. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2019

G_ayush_madan_YhBr , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    yeah better said [e]1f602[/e] he just shifted to 7 only for few days he doesn't know the needs n hunger of us

16. ronnyhawks

ronnyhawks , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2019 :
    I have zero issues on beta 2 and can even use Nova Launcher with full screen gestures so I have nothing to complain about. And I can care less about the next beta that comes in or when it is dropping because my phone works just fine on beta 2. would an update be nice? hell yes. is anybody in desperate dying need of it? absolutely not

17. Aasim K , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Well i know "The Never Ending Hunger" of updates.
    Trust me,you check the OP6 forums,where people are much passed of hunger/stravation and have totally gone abusive and psychic[e]1f602[/e]they have really SETTLED

Every i time read that beta thread,im like "Wait,lemme grab some POPCORN",and im not missing going to miss it here too[e]1f602[/e]

People should understand how development works

18. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2019

G_ayush_madan_YhBr , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    haha [e]1f602[/e] right ! well these things makes community app interesting and it seems like an alternative social app rather than any development app sometimes and this thing should last forever ....#Never Settle

Aasim K likes this.
  19. yakko
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

yakko , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Far now I have found these issues :

- automatic brightness it is work properly
    - when I scroll appears mirrors on the text and pictures
    - notch settings are missing
    - when I swipe upto home the background apps are blocked
    - white/black space below writhing bottoms.

All the best!

G_ayush_madan_YhBr likes this.
  20. TenGauge
    Donut Oct 9, 2019

TenGauge , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Clicking a hotlinked phone number in a text message in the Messages app crashes the app and does not bring up the phone dialer.