Oxygen OS Open Beta 9 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Ishan2595
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

Ishan2595 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 18, 2021 :
    It's the Chinese brand, what more can expect from them.😂

2. alvince
    Eclair Jan 18, 2021

alvince , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 18, 2021 :
    If you want regular uptade go to google phone or apple a least they care about security not like oneplus

kunu7458 likes this.
  3. Trikz2000
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

4. shettychadda
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

shettychadda , Jan 18, 2021 :
    To be frank, i dont care abt any of the beta or ALL...the stable Oxygen is so buggy..i am only hping that if not A10 updates mayb A11 could help me out to correct few bugs of my handset

5. shettychadda
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

U spoke my words :)

6. Solanum
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2021

Solanum , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2021 :
    I will explain to you. This is an user forum. This forum works in the following way, if you have a problem (bug, doesn't know how to configure something, etc), more experienced users can help you and Oneplus does not have to attend to each user individually. If no one can solve your problem, you can go to support and contact Oneplus and they will help you. But OBVIOUSLY this forum is not to ask and demand an update every day, because here there are only users. Waiting for an update IS NOT a problem.

BeingIncog likes this.
  7. shettychadda
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

- My Fone stutter at 60hz
    - Game Space app is a joke on recieving a call, the callscreen window comes and leave game in background
    - Bluetooth goes off in aeroplane mode - Stable OS ( this was not the case with beta )
    - Oneplus Wireless Z keeps disconnecting i dont knw if this is handset or the oneplus bluetooth issue
    - Messaging notification keeps overlapping

i dont knw if i have got enough time to keep clearing the issue like this..oh btw the oneplus diagnostic app isnt avaible after installing, the same can be seen in beta tough.

8. Solanum
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2021

Solanum , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Did you do a clean wipe? Maybe this is the solution for all your problems. If not, use the feedback section here in the app.

9. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jan 18, 2021

BeingIncog , Jan 18, 2021 :
    use forum.oneplus.com! ;):)

10. MarlonCandace , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Okay so releasing updates on time makes them better than OnePlus ? Are we going to forget about Exynos chips ? Horrendous battery life ? Overpriced premium phones ? Phones that start to struggle barely one year after you bought them ?
    OnePlus encountered a problem during the release of the update, things like that happen y'know ?
    + OOS11 does NOT look like OneUI, and given how ugly OneUI looks, that's a good thing

BeingIncog and Donald Nice like this.
  11. NeelavarSumanth
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2021

NeelavarSumanth , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Is this model dead to oneplus already 😂. Wow , back when i was using 1+3 ,they put out Oreo update in like 2 months period.

Now we're in January , No sign of an update .
    Maybe they were busy ironing the Beta software . Oh Sorry , they're not doing that either .

I respectfully ask this , what are you people plucking. Whats taking so long , too busy handling Nord line up that you don't care about last years Flagships ??

Yeah right , they're new and you need more sales and don't care about what you have sold already .👌

Sad to say , this isn't the same ONEPLUS , that i know from 1+3 device times . Probably my last device purchase from you.

So much for "timely Updates"
    "Bi-monthly updates" are a joke at this point .

12. shettychadda
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

I know exactly what they r doing, eating popcorn watchin this forum.

Lemillion, rajat04099 and datluri like this.
  13. Donald Nice
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2021

14. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 18, 2021

pablofg1978 , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Indeed,
    I moved the post related to mkhd to the existing thread already open for discussion.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/mkhd-what-happened-with-oneplus-sad-reality.1376906/
    Please, keep this thread only for beta 9 related discussion

15. ssaisreenivas
    Froyo Jan 18, 2021

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021

16. aponsiddique
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2021

17. [email protected]@1
    Donut Jan 18, 2021

Vaibhav_sinha likes this.
  18. Donald Nice
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2021