Oxygen OS Open Beta 9 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Ishan2595, ntonasa and WEBSDCOOL like this.
  2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jan 19, 2021

ghostofcain , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I can assure you the OP7T, will be far and away from the last android device to get android 11.

I was one of the first to get android 11, on my Pixel 4xl and now I'm the happy owner of an OP7T, why? Prompt software updates in no way make up for hardware that needs a warranty replacement every 3 months.

3. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Jan 19, 2021

keithnyc , Jan 19, 2021 :
    Guys (and @Solanum .) ..please take this offline from the forum. Generally speaking, if folks cannot or choose not to reply in a respectful or helpful manner, please just ignore the poster. If the poster is doing something against the forum rules, then use the report function.
    Back and forth like this just clutters the thread and incites flaming. Thank you for understanding

ssaisreenivas likes this.
  4. Katrick
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2021

5. ghostofcain likes this.
  6. aponsiddique
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2021

7. Makerr
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2021

8. Paper_Cut
    Eclair Jan 20, 2021

9. BunnyMunnu
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

BunnyMunnu , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2021 :
    That's right bro. Mee too not interested in new features and customisation. The phone itself was released with the latest software available at that time and it had all the features. But the hard thing was the updates. They have fully lowered the device SOT (screen on time) and the charging speed. The phone released gave no heating issues and cool device even when charging with playing pubg. But now. Everything was changed. Device is hearing with normal usage and charging is very slow. Who knows that the updates would ruin my phone. If I knew it earlier. I have never update. But the thing has done already, and I am keeping my charger with me all the time. I just want a clean update with these fixes. Don't want any features. I wish OnePlus team release an update just for the bug fixes and fixing the heating and charging issues. No matter if they include new features or not.

Katrick and Rahul2203 like this.
  10. Varyan
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2021

11. Karthik_Mounika
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

Karthik_Mounika , Jan 20, 2021 :
    [

Keep ur discussion on beta 9 ... completely off topic...don't spill out BS here

Dawid1111 likes this.
  12. Karthik_Mounika
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

U kidding??

No action is being taken with report function...whereas moderators and some ONEPLUS fanboys start bloody conversations and immediate actions against criticism...
    Totally unfair..
    This doesn't feel like an user forum..more of a bandwagon

Rahul2203 and Lemillion like this.
  13. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jan 20, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Moderators get hundreds of reports everyday, it takes time to moderate posts and in my experience, every post I have reported has been moderated by hard working volunteering moderators.
    And you can always deactivate account if you don't like the forums.

keithnyc and ghostofcain like this.
  14. BENJZ89
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

BENJZ89 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2021 :
    thx for my regreting post @Pablo

U guys here comes to another world of spesific Flagship OnePlus , then we " Never Settle " to wait next A11 GlbalBeta 01

we ensure " shortly after " about developers , make things right not to end date upper January .

15. Karthik_Mounika
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

Keep ur experience to urself then..I'm speaking what happened to me...don't preach me ..mind ur business

16. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jan 20, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Well okay then man with infinite wisdom🙄

17. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jan 20, 2021

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021

Tigin likes this.
  18. Karthik_Mounika
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2021

What's ur problem really...