Oxygen os vs Color os via OnePlus 9

1. [email protected]
    Eclair Jan 23, 2022

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 23, 2022

Swejuggalo , Jan 23, 2022 :
    It has it's ups and downs. But one of the major issues that annoyed me with 11 is finally fixed.
    It misses a few things too. But if 12 matures and becomes very stable I'm all in for it.

3. VoreDock
    Froyo Jan 24, 2022

[email protected] likes this.
  4. Just__Arpan
    Honeycomb Jan 25, 2022

5. VoreDock
    Froyo Jan 25, 2022

VoreDock , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 25, 2022 :
    Fact is you can switch back and forth between both versions with the local updates however running oxygen OS 12 is really your only choice in the US unless you're willing to deal with funky text message problems on color OS 12 those are only related to how the ROM operates because there's no global version therefore China and seizing ping want to monitor all the text messages of people in China shutting that stuff off is very hard to do but it can be done I have done it but you're forced to either use a app called yada yada and use only MMS messages or use the stock launchers message application all of the third party applications don't work properly I went back to oxygen OS 12 because of the text message problem and I miss being on color OS 12 everyday it is the second best version of Android 12 album the first being pixels Android 12 and the second being color OS I also have a Samsung device and can confirm that one UI 4.0 is also a disaster

6. Tawhidul_Islam , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Colour os did a pretty good job.
    √ extended battery life
    √ no shutter delay (less post processing time)
    √ less buggy than previous oxygen os 11
    √ didn’t throttle and performance drop in continues benchmark test
    √ less thermal throttle
    In my opinion colour os 12 is a blessing for oneplus users after a shitholes journey of buggy oxygen os 11.

pvilarinho74 likes this.