oxygen os vs miui ??

1. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

ChiranthAtharvaa , Dec 18, 2018 :
    hi I'm using op devices since a year and half , oxygen os is quick and smooth no doubt about it . but today I used my frnd mobile for an hour Redmi note 5 pro and I'm just surprised that it looks very cool and also quick and snappy it looks great on just IPS screen it's a pretty good experience nearly stock experience with miui . WT do you guys think about oxygen os vs miui os . according to you people which os will u prefer ? I'm expecting answers from a both miui & oxygen os users . tq

2. Tiger53
    Froyo Dec 18, 2018

Tiger53 , Dec 18, 2018 :
    OxygenOS in my opinion looks a lot cleaner and miui is way too much of an iOS clone. I've used both and they both work great so no complaints on the functionality.

Tarun_334, ChiranthAtharvaa and Sargo like this.
  3. B_Wrath
    Nougat Dec 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Dec 18, 2018 :
    MIUI FTW! I love a few ads on my phone.
    Shame on a OnePlus for not providing ads in the settings page. How am I ever going to know about the offers!

Rishabh.bhoma1 and Tiger53 like this.
  4. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

great ...

5. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

I never seen any add at any point i an hr on miui . good suggestion thought tq

6. Tarun_334
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

Tarun_334 , Dec 18, 2018 :
    Oxygen OS is about being close to stock Android but with few nice additions. MIUI is all about features and it's close to iOS. MIUI was good before without any ads. But now when you open a stock app like cleaner, music, files, browser you are greeted with ads. I have also observed that it comes with Facebook services built in which can't be uninstalled.

ChiranthAtharvaa likes this.