2. DPI changer
3. Improved microphone quality
nothing but solved this!
First Oneplus One, now Oneplus 3. How to buy our next phone with this bug?
1. Separate ringtone for each SIM card (very useful!)
2. App drawer default sorting (now it's only alphabetically)
3. Notification counter for the icon apps in dock (missed calls, unread messages, gmail etc.)
An option to turn off the vibration whenever we try to unlock with the fingerprint scanner
Reverse the orientation of the alert slider.
It doesn't make intuitive sense.
Top should be All Notifications and Bottom should be Silent, not the other way around.
Add a native option to require apps with a fingerprint scanner to open.
Do not disable the customization options whenever I switch to software keys. So I can still assign the software back button to turn off the screen when I long press it, make the software home button to show recent apps when I double tap on it, etc.
For me just the max level of performance that that the device can reach about speed etc and then just stability and maybe some more customization for the status bar, notification bar and the OOS launcher. Even if all these ll affect the battery life, personally i don't mind because it charges so fast
DPI changer. How was this never included in the first place?
Notification badges please!
You can remove the Google search bar with Nova Launcher. There is free and paid options... Nova Launcher is free with limited options. Nova Launcher Prime is the paid application with extra customization. I think the free Nova Launcher will let you remove the Google search bar.
In my opinion, buying Nova Launcher was the best thing I did. My last few phones have had my desired launcher experience with Nova Launcher Prime's ability to backup settings, export settings, and import settings.
1) Smaller volume steps, especially media volume. It's hard to get a comfortable volume when using headphones.
2) Low light pics improvement. I think automatic mode tries to use too long shutter speeds or then there's something else wrong but i got sharper low light shots with my lg g3. Moving objects (kids) are now a challenge to capture. And usually you don't have time to set up manual mode in those situations.
Thx, I use Nova Prime now in beta 8, combined with KLWP but, sometimes I came back to the O2 launcher for a period.
Shelf improvement, floating screen shot (i mean full page)
Allow to use empty space from a removed Google search bar;
Default SIM for contact. This is a must have for dual sim phones.
Seperate ringtones per simcard. Absolutely essential for a dual sim phone.
Ability to delete preinstalled apps like Google Play Music etc in OxygenOS Nougat! Seems annoying to look at storage being eaten by apps that we never use.
themeable os ! like cmthemes with icon n nav bar themeing n transitions
[FRENCH] Oxygen OS 9.5.7 pour le OnePlus 7 Pro
by pillow35, 2019-06-17