OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member May 27, 2020

Abdul B. , May 27, 2020 :
    10.0.1.png

Hey everyone,

We are very excited to announce that we are currently rolling out OxygenOS version 10.0.0 based on Android 10, for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.

Changelog
    • System
      • Upgraded to Android 10
      • Brand new UI design
      • Enhanced location permissions for privacy
      • New customization feature in the Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
    • Game Space
      • New Game Space feature now add all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
      • Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages - Spam - Settings -Blocking settings)
    • Full Screen Gestures (OnePlus 5T Only)
      • Removed back gesture from the bottom of the screen
      • Added back gesture on the left and right side of the phone
      • Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
    • Camera
      • Electronic image stabilization currently under optimization and will be pushed in later stabler versions. Please stay tuned.

Explore what's new on Android 10 here.

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool. Make sure to let us know how you feel about the build here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.

Never Settle.

2. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 27, 2020

Stickied Post
    Shivang Joshi , May 27, 2020 :
    To everyone who is facing the issue of Instagram crashing again and again:

Hi,

I've been facing some Instagram crashes today when I try to add a post from the feed to the story. However, on further investigation, I found that it might just be due to the Instagram update which came in a few hours ago.

As of now, I have tested it on the OnePlus 6T - running on Android 10 Stable. And I was facing that issue. However, when I tried to perform the same action through a secondary device (running on Android 9.0) - on which I hadn't installed that new Instagram update - I was able to complete the action successfully.

Later on, I installed the update to see if the app crashes or not. And it did. The Instagram app crashed every time I tried to add a post from the feed to the story - on that secondary device. So, it seems like the issue is with the Instagram app right now and we should be waiting for the update from their end.

I'll update this post when they release a new update for Instagram and will confirm if the issue is solved.

Note: I'm currently on the beta version of Instagram.

Update: With the app's latest beta update - Version 144.0.0.12.119 - the bug has been solved.

Last edited: May 29, 2020

3. Ayan2710
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

4. TheFastestMan
    Donut May 27, 2020

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2020

5. udayachendur
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

6. kr.rahul27
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

7. udayachendur
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

8. Vigneshr1024
    Donut May 27, 2020

9. NoumanK21
    Donut May 27, 2020

10. saiSumanth1+
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

11. Silver_
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

Silver_ , via OnePlus 5T , May 27, 2020 :
    OTA, you should get a 70mb update like I did

12. Ayan2710
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

dakshchoudhary and Ravi BINAVAT like this.
  13. Ayan2710
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

14. surenca
    Eclair May 27, 2020

15. Silver_
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

dakshchoudhary and Raj.rahul75 like this.
  16. aakashsood
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

17. E1522377471472
    Eclair May 27, 2020

18. anand_08
    Donut May 27, 2020

19. Ajinx_Kale
    Froyo May 27, 2020

Ajinx_Kale , via OnePlus 5T , May 27, 2020 :
    I am facing a bit of slowness on my WIFI, phone download speed is normal but while browsing it kind of disconnect from the WIFI..is there anyone else facing this issue? any workaround? rest everything is working fine

20. Pratim_Das_Gupta
    Froyo May 27, 2020