OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Petya_82 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Then I don’t know Bro, try resetting the application settings, or to factory settings in a pinch.

2. VASILIS ZORMPAS
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

3. NightFury533 likes this.
  4. NightFury533
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

NightFury533 , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Bug!
    The phone speaker on top in not working during calls and the mic too.
    For that to work i have to switch it from phone to speaker and then back to phone.
    This happens only for outgoing calls.
    (Bluetooth earphones works well with both outgoing and incoming calls.)
    Kindly resolve.

5. C1591004794805
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

C1591004794805 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    after Android 10 update color of phone has became too bright all icons and everything. specially colors like yellow orange and red.. also night mode not working properly.

nash6688 likes this.
  6. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Hooray, thanks bro for the info! Doesn't lag animation? And then through apk mirror when I installed there were lags in the animation ... Well, in general, they were conveniently done.

7. Aakarshan.318
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

Aakarshan.318 , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Facing 3 issues currently with this update, if someone else is also facing them you can reply to this post.

1. When on Airplane Mode, phone can't connect to WiFi access point, both automatically and manually, screenshot attached. (It toggles between Saved and Connecting...)
    1591006339082.jpg

1591006339154.jpg

2.Phone doesn't auto restart in the morning (I had several alarms on too, if it helps)

3. Only the first alarm rings, and the phone remains off (rest of the alarms don't ring)

8. MrKulkarni
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

MrKulkarni , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Check if you have received an OTA update on your device. If not, wait till you get it as it's being rolled out gradually to all users.

9. MrKulkarni
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

Don't worry, you will receive it in coming days. Since it's an incremental update, it's being rolled out in batches to all users.

10. Manjubr
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

Manjubr , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Hi Guys,

I started noticing a lag in my phone's performance post updating my device to Android 10. Like it has just slowed down a bit while switching between the apps or while opening and closing the Apps. It was super fast and smooth with Android 9. Also, I've noticed a change in notificatios view on the lockscreen. Like on Android 9, it used to show all the notifications right on the screen but with Android 10, I can see that the recent notification will be shown on the top while rest all notifications have been placed under which is kind of make it invisible on the screen until we slide. Is this a common issue across the OnePlus 5 users after upgrading into Android 10 or the issue is with only my device?

if so, is there a way that we could debug it?

Any help will be highly Appreciated 

11. MrKulkarni
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

Finally, the One Plus Launcher is available to update directly through Play Store. Thanks One Plus Team! Version 4.4.8

faalil likes this.
  12. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

sometimes read reviews of people or laziness? I wrote a solution above. It was the same, it’s better now.

13. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Logs in animation, in the system ... ???

• If after installing from 9 to 10 the android has some kind of lags in the system, not smooth animation and the like ... try resetting the smartphone to the factory settings. It helped me in some cases.
    • If the applications in the Play Market are not updated, or there are crashes in the applications, try in settings / applications / clear cache / clear storage / stop the application.
    This applies to both the Play Market and other applications, such as Chrom and so on ...
    • But the battery really discharged quickly and discharges after updating to 10 Android, now you have to charge it more often with the same everyday use of your smartphone as with 9 ...
    Now, as on the iPhone, it’s constantly necessary to charge.
    On Android 9 it was much better.

14. sharadksingh
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

sharadksingh , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    is freeform window working on 4.4.8 ?

15. J1591008150357
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

J1591008150357 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Hi, since I updated to android 10 I have problems with the microphone with third-party apps while it works regularly during phone calls. Can nothing be done? it's a really annoying problem.

For problems I mean that it is not possible to record voice messages, let alone make calls on whatsapp or messeger

16. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Good to Know, meanwhile, already passed a week that people started to receive Stable and my OnePlus 5T is currently running beta 3 of OxygenOS 10 and still have no OTA update to Stable and no compatibility with OnePlus launcher on Play Store.

One entire week isn't sufficient to know if it's better end the OTA or release it to people that didn't received?

If this Stable is the latest beta 3, have same issues and same bugs, and yet they decided to release it as stable, why people that are already running Android 10 beta 3 didn't received the Stable?
    We, that run on Beta, that use our daily device bought with our own money that helped OnePlus to find and fix bugs for they could release a really Stable official rom, that warned OnePlus the beta 3 still running on bugs, it seems we are the latest to receive the Stable

Who's running on latest OxygenOS 9 should be more stable than we running on a beta, but now they received an buggy unfinished stable OxygenOS 10, and some people still on beta 3 waiting for the Stable OTA?

OnePlus, one entire week it's not sufficient to know if it's time to release stable to everyone or to give up the update?
    I guess this time it's to late to go back.
    Release it to all!

I Want OTA!

Petya_82 likes this.
  17. R1527603168369
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

18. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

maybe you need to roll back from Beta 3 to 9 in order to establish a "stable" 10?

19. architomatic
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020