OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. Z1515653134306
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Z1515653134306 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    hello
    I have updated my phone last night and now the screen color are straining my eyes. could you please help me with this?

2. gopalan_md19
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

3. I'mOnePlusUser
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

4. ashish140193
    Donut Jun 1, 2020

binuzach and nash6688 like this.
  5. I'mOnePlusUser
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

I'mOnePlusUser , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    This is no bug.
    The one that is horizontal (Community app) doesn't support landscape mode but PUBG does.
    That is why it one is horizontal and the other vertical.

6. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    There's people running beta 3 that already received OTA, and OnePlus Sayed open betas of OxygenOS10 will receive OTA Stable release.

No needed to roll back, they just need to stop the staged release and release it to everyone, the time to give up the update it's over, there's already to much people with stable installed, they have to release it to everyone and start to release a new update really Stable to all, but until everyone hasn't received this OTA, they will not release a new stable release.

They shouldn't have released yet the Stable, they should been released some more betas to be more stable.

But now they released so they have to assume it, there's no time to go back.
    Release it to everyone once for all and start to think give us a really big fixed update.

Give our devices the end they deserve!

G_Emad_Mosa_YIKE and Petya_82 like this.
  7. Sid_Ck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2020

Sid_Ck , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Update to the latest launcher is now available on the Playstore
    1591012752887.jpg

Nikkhil likes this.
  8. sackgi
    Donut Jun 1, 2020

sackgi , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Please Fix the ability to use to use the Dualshock 4 controller in the PS4 Remote Play App

Please Fix the ability to use to use the Dualshock 4 controller in the PS4 Remote Play App

D_24 likes this.
  9. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Petya_82 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Totally agree with you! After installing stable 10, I had a lot of lags, the animation seemed to work like at the beginning, then it started to lag, there were delays periodically when opening and minimizing applications, Chrom lagged, the camera lag ended up resetting to factory settings yesterday and sort of partially removed the lags while that everything works fine except for the battery and began to notice that WiFi disappears in games, I didn’t have this at 9. Perhaps this is because of the Game Space application, it’s not clear yet, I’ll observe ... :(

paulomodesto likes this.
  10. MrKulkarni
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

MrKulkarni , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Go to Display > Screen Calibration and set it to Advanced (Amoled Screen Gamut)

11. abhijeetanil
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

abhijeetanil , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Upgraded yesterday. Running smooth. Phone app has a new look among others. The toolbar now resides at bottom which is good but earlier I could swipe left and right through tye 3 menus, which is now missing. Just realised how used to I was to that feature. Now when I try to swipe, I am just starting a call to random contact. Please bring the swipes back.

Rappa_Nui likes this.
  12. ashish.ghule1
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

ashish.ghule1 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Hi team, i had updated my op5 to android 10 yesterday. But after this update , whenever I get a call and the phone rings, even if ringer volume is full, but if I shake my phone, the ringtone volume automatically goes down and I m not able to hear the incoming call ring. Plz fix this issue asap as I have tried all possible settings but settings is ok. Help asap.

13. suresh4frens
    Donut Jun 1, 2020

suresh4frens , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Any new updates released to our phones will contain bug fixes to some extent but other fixes are all improvements to the OS in general and applicable to all models from and not just 5T/5.

I keep hearing from most people that they noticed some bugs / battery draining faster after upgrade etc, that's because our hardware isn't designed to take these updates in the first place.

I along with 7 other friends(college) did an experiment- all own 5T

1st batch - 3 people stayed on original shipped version - Android 7.1.1
    2nd batch 3 have upgraded to OxygenOs 9.0.9( ONEPLUS_A5010_43_191008)
    3rd batch 1 person upgraded to 9.0.11

2nd batch - noticed brightness has decreased and faster battery drain after update
    3rd batch - noticed, further battery drain - more charging required, app crashes, wifi breaks, battery same as batch 2

1st batch - just ignored all upgrade notifications, battery and brightness are better than batch 2 and batch 3. Phone in excellent condition and can go on up to another 3-4 years easily

Now if you all still want to go and try android 10 or any updates pushed at your face, be my guest and mess up your phones. And eventually, you will have to spend money on new phones because you will be fed up with the slowness and issues. Now, if you rich enough to keep buying 40,000 INR phones every 1.5 years no problem. Otherwise, think about what I just said.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020

MrKulkarni, Arnab_1997 and Petya_82 like this.
  14. race545
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

race545 , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    I'm on open beta 35 (Android 9). I don't want to wipe my device and install from the bootloader. Will this eventually come as an OTA? Or will a wipe be required not matter what? Local upgrade in system updates isn't allowed as it says it is a downgrade. TIA

15. Petya_82
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Petya_82 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Go to the phone application, then in the upper right corner click (three dots) - phone settings. Go to the sounds and vibration section, there is your problem, turn it off and everything will be fine. Give it a try.
    1591017375427.jpg

1591017272166.jpg

1591017272203.jpg

Attached Files:

16. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2020

race545

I'm on open beta 35 (Android 9). I don't want to wipe my device and install from the bootloader. Will this eventually come as an OTA? Or will a wipe be required not matter what? Local upgrade in system updates isn't allowed as it says it is a downgrade. TIA

You are on open beta 35 (Android 9) and you don't want to wipe your device?

Solution:

Stay as you are!

P.S. The community app every time we edit a post with Quotes it messes up with the post as you can see in up of this quoted post.
    The community app have this behavior since ever, even users complaining about this, OnePlus didn't ever care about it and we Still have this behavior.

This post is a quote, but because I edited it, it lost the quote.
    If it was done in site by computer this behavior don't happens, so, it's an app bad behavior.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020

Petya_82 likes this.
  17. Tomeu Adrover
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Tomeu Adrover , Jun 1, 2020 :
    How do i install it if I am running the last beta from android 9 (beta 35)? If I have to install it manually, where can I download it from=?

18. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2020

Yes, manually, and you will lose all your data.

Tomeu Adrover likes this.
  19. suresh4frens
    Donut Jun 1, 2020

20. Tomeu Adrover
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Tomeu Adrover , Jun 1, 2020 :
    and where can I download it from?