OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. eljono
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

eljono , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I too have been experiencing connectivity issues since upgrading to Android 10. My wifi drops regularly if I'm not close to the router in my house which did not happen previously.

In addition, if I leave the house after being on wifi, the phone does not always switch to mobile data and I have to restart the phone each time to get mobile data again.

2. eljono
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

eljono , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Some people in the thread have suggested rolling back to 9.011. Are there any tips on how to do this? Android 10 is negatively impacting my usage by dropping wifi connection regularly and requiring a restart for mobile data to work.

3. R1517918424231
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

R1517918424231 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 4, 2020 :
    am facing sevaral issues with my OnePlus 5t mobile after the update.am facing slowness, and camera did not working properly, display always blinking if i use to many apps at a time, am continuously reporting to technical team but i didn't get any solution from your side this is not fair and your service is so bad

4. Bodygard
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2020

Bodygard , Aug 4, 2020 :
    People say it's almost done. So basically will be out once it's ready...meaning...soon.

MKT_IRFAN3735 likes this.
  5. Ismet kjerimi
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

Ismet kjerimi , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    You are telling me how to make a fresh install.. Was a fresh install but is with a huge buggs, like chrome freezing, battery consumption, fingerprint scanner delay, settings delay etc..I am cst man so keep yout mouth before talk to the others., Is a shame from OnePlus with this update they are forcing us to give up from oneplus 5 and older devices

6. Ismet kjerimi
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

7. Tomhall
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020

Tomhall , Aug 4, 2020 :
    ok thank you for that, sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread so was wondering if OnePlus had officially said anything

8. D1527579373524
    Donut Aug 4, 2020

BharathGM likes this.
  9. BharathGM
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

10. paulomodesto
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I'm still thinking about why OnePlus released an open beta program for OxygenOS 10 to this device?
    An open beta program with only 3 releases!

An open beta program full of complains that OnePlus decided to stop to release it as stable, knowing that the update schedule will be increased to 2 months and in that time nothing will be fixed and that will make users ungry!

For worsting it they are prolonging the two month schedule not releasing a new update and not saying nothing to OnePlus 5/5T users about the delay...

Why should I spend to much money on a new OnePlus device and have this type of behavior from OnePlus company?

There's two type of users!

First type like to run on betas to try new things first and help to found and fix problems, that people knows if something went wrong a new update will shortly come to fix it.

The other type of users is the type that relies on they Smartphone because use it as they daily driver and want it to be stable like a rock with no problems at all.
    They only update the device when a stable release is released, so they expect it to be really stable because they know the next update will last 2 months to come, but it's ok, because Stable was tested to be stable like a rock and is only released when is considered Stable enough to be used by that users.

Can't understand what's going on with OnePlus!

The culprit is the pandemic?
    I don't think so, they released other models updates, and they even released a new smartphone device, and it already passed more than two months since they released the first so called Stable "EIS not working is a feature?".

11. OkPro
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

12. rajan1982
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

13. skipperto
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

skipperto , Aug 4, 2020 :
    i think they don't care to test the update, and push buggy ones.

14. BLCKF28
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

BLCKF28 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I have a OnePlus 5t and I still did not get the OTA however it shows i am currently on Open Beta 33, what do i need to do to get android 10?

15. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2020

16. Sid_Ck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2020

Sid_Ck , Aug 4, 2020 :
    It makes sense they are giving the reason of pandemic delay , they will be having shortage of staff and delay so they will keep the older models as the last priority in that case.

More importance of the available team during this period will be focussed on latest series.

17. Nayeem3360
    Donut Aug 4, 2020

18. FusionBomber
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2020

FusionBomber , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Awaiting stable Android 10 release. Had switched to a custom ROM after that call end delay bug with Android 9.
    Hope the stable Android 10 OOS gets released soon.
    Not getting a OnePlus device hereafter for sure.

19. W1523559514164
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

20. KRZYSZTOF_BEDZISZ_BEDA
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020