OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2020

ashil17 and paulomodesto like this.
  2. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2020

Omar5T, ashil17, sweggitity and 3 others like this.
  3. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 28, 2020 :
    H2OS 10.0.2 users on China are still complaining about lot of problems.

Don't expect soon a good update release.

4. rubenspj
    Donut Sep 28, 2020

rubenspj , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Another new problem here Oneplus on my 5t. This time the names of my contacts are not showing up when I receive phone calls. Absolutely no changes were made to the device settings.

aero2 likes this.
  5. FahimIslam
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

FahimIslam , Sep 29, 2020 :
    They want you to buy a new phone from them and not to use the perfectly working "old" one. So next time think more than twice before buying their devices. :confused:

6. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2020

sweggitity , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Sep 29, 2020 :
    When phone like Pixel 2 which has the same processor as OnePlus 5 series is getting android 11... OnePlus being like communication problem.... XD

KenaRage likes this.
  7. B1569856821509
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2020

8. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 29, 2020 :
    I will buy if OnePlus Drop the price down a lot!

It's too much expensive!

9. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

Atomic , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 29, 2020 :
    I will never buy a oneplus again mate. With Samsung FE out, iPhone SE, Pixel 5 and 4a, it makes no sense to buy one plus. Heck even the normal iphone (like iphone 11) is 749 USD and much better than oneplus.
    Samsung FE is supported 3 years OS upgrade from Samsung. That's like pixel. Iphones are supported for 5 or 6 years.
    There really is no reason to buy oneplus now especially with its high price tag, better competition and this bad support.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020

10. sagardrokr
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2020

sagardrokr , Sep 29, 2020 :
    According to OnePlus Product Lead, testing the latest build to be released for the OnePlus 5 / 5T revealed a serious bug in the "communication module."

We are worried that this bug will have a serious impact on the user experience, and since this bug cannot be fixed by OnePlus and requires cooperation with a telecommunications carrier, the release of updates has been delayed until now. It seems.

This issue has been assigned to the product team's top priority and will fix bugs and provide updates as soon as possible. However, the specific date is not stated because the progress is not clear.

I would like to share any progress in the provision of updates or the situation immediately.

Source : https://wonder-x.jp/?p=14087

Edit : Sorry for my ignorance, seems it is already an old post.

There's a thread also for the same.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/notice-regarding-the-oneplus-5-5t-update-delay.1304655/

Atomic and nguyenphong108 like this.
  11. i_dare
    Donut Sep 29, 2020

12. nguyenphong108
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

13. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

Atomic , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 29, 2020 :
    One plus says the product's team TOP PRIORITY is one plus 5/5t.
    Big fat lie.
    If the products team doesn't know how to resolve this bug while a freelancer developer has a *more* stable android 11 on XDA forums then one plus should fire their products team immediately.
    Literally their LAST priority is 5/5t. They got themselves in a big hole announcing devices more than they can handle and trying now to crawl back up.
    People who bought the Nord are facing bugs also even after 6 updates. And btw the nord is a crappy phone that was overhyped. No one should buy that piece of junk. It's also over priced for what it is and badly designed. 3 useless cameras, no headphone jack, and has many problems. This way is not Nord oneplus. The only was that is truly NORD is going back to being a people's company and listening to your users.

14. ashil17
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

ashil17 , Sep 29, 2020 :
    They are probably developing oos11 for 8 and 8t series.
    now how the fk are they gonna find time to fix our phones when they have a lot of job to do.
    I should have gotten a pixel 2 instead of this crap phone

15. FahimIslam
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

FahimIslam , Sep 30, 2020 :
    o_O :eek: :confused:

Go and see the " Newer 8T " Expensive piece of crap's launch event.

16. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

17. FahimIslam
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

18. Atomic
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

Atomic , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Honestly not even worth my time. I like how their ad says (its more than a number, its your next screen)
    Screw that, it's definitely NOT my next screen. Can't be a loyal customer anymore if the company is not loyal towards us too. It's a two way street oneplus.
    You provide the worst update ever potentially bricking our devices with a 2 months old security patch, then say nothing for almost 4 months, then say oops sorry there was a major bug no one knows when we will fix it, and you didn't even push out new security patches although we (5t owners especially) are still within the support cycle of 3 years and after allllll thaaaat they expect us to be loyal and buy their products ? Heck no. They broke their promise there is no need for us to support them anymore.
    Personally I am not a fanboy like many, my own good comes before the good of a multi million dollar company.
    End of story.

19. neroxyr
    Eclair Sep 30, 2020

neroxyr , Sep 30, 2020 :
    What's even worse that the fk update still pops up and it's really annoying. If they now this update is full of crap, why on earth they are still pushing it via OTA and also in they download page? It's like they're say "Make your phone useless with this update and buy our new models". I've had enough. As of now it seems we're nobodies to them. Really really bad attitude toward your customers

20. aero2
    Froyo Sep 30, 2020

aero2 , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Today I couldn't remove Twitch notifications. There was some of them so it made a stack. They were like roll down when I was opening notifications but they were stuck together and under them was only big black field as if they were roll down. When I wanted to remove them they were only sliding from side to side and nothing was happening. I had to restart phone to get rid of them.