OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T

1. marcusskyfall
    Jelly Bean Oct 29, 2020

marcusskyfall , Oct 29, 2020 :
    It won't be fixed, that is it, end of story.

marfz likes this.
  2. hjs2396
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

hjs2396 , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    This 50gb cloud is available from oneplus 6 series onwards
    And once try to check the 50% battery offer does 8t work or says you have not updated app

W1523084118499 likes this.
  3. W1523084118499
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

W1523084118499 , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Why are they even showing this then. Idiots ...🥺🥺

4. Siddvank
    Froyo Oct 30, 2020

Siddvank , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    If you are red cable club member and also installed "oneplus care" app you should be able to see "battery protection plan". If you see it, and activate it, you can raise a claim and get battery replaced at oneplus exclusive center for Rs.600

5. hjs2396
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

hjs2396 , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I have installed oneplus care app but when i try to click on get benefits from the red cable club page it shows you have not installed oneplus care app
    Can anyone help

6. mojoyoyo_77
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 30, 2020

7. Bodygard
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

Bodygard , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I'm starting to believe that. That explains why they have put up the June release up again in their servers some time ago. Like they're saying "here you have it, deal with it, that's the last update"...

8. praeterflora
    Donut Oct 30, 2020

praeterflora , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Had a lovely chat with customer support Alfred Matthew, he initially didn't know it was a global issue that most of OnePlus 5/5T users are still on OS 9 with February security patch. He suggested a remote session to see if the issue was from my Phone...you see upon telling him myself that the rollout was halted he then confirmed the issue was global and not from my phone.

HOW, do explain this to me please, how does a user know more than the staff? Is this why we're still waiting? Is it because the staff was not made aware we need the g*da*n OTA rollout? Seriously this is highly unprofessional!

marfz likes this.
  9. Hrithik_Yadav_07
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

Hrithik_Yadav_07 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    It's oxygenOs 10 now, why the audio tuner for Bluetooth headphones isn't working yet on OnePlus 5.(stable)

Ps: Almost All other models of OnePlus have this. By when can this be fixed??

10. NShankaraN
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

NShankaraN , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Most probably they won't.
    If they wanted they would have provided right at the time they launched bullets wireless 2 years ago and now at the EOL of support for 5/5T I think they will note provide.

11. VivekJagdale
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

VivekJagdale , Oct 30, 2020 :
    They should atleast give us an update on whats happening at their end.
    Take a month more if needed but the users deserve more clarity on this.
    If you do not wish to release the bug free version, be upfront about it. We can atleast decide to move on to next OP device (if that is what they want us to do[e]1f601[/e])

Siddvank and aero2 like this.
  12. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Oct 30, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Never

13. VivekJagdale
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

VivekJagdale , Oct 30, 2020 :
    How's the battery life after the downgrade?

14. Bodygard
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

Bodygard , Oct 30, 2020 :
    They know about it of course, Gary C Oxygen Product Lead knows about it, all the department of software knows about it. That customer support person only tells you what they are allowed to tell you by their Staff Leader. I've worked in a customer support for a big telecom company and know how this works.

He most definitely played dumb, that he didn't know about nothing. That's their strategy. Meanwhile the time passes, people get tired and move on. They know about this, that's why they act in this manner.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020

15. praeterflora
    Donut Oct 30, 2020

praeterflora , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I imagined so, but even so it is very unpofessional especially had I not known what's happening. I'm really hoping they're working on it, at this point I'd be happy with just a security patch update at least my phone will be more secure until they figure out the rest.

16. marfz
    Eclair Oct 30, 2020

marfz , Oct 30, 2020 :
    i dont really think that customer service knows about update problems if project management wont acknowledge that. They might never deal with oneplus 5 customer, because most of users wont contact support when problems occur. This community has only a portion of oneplus users, because not everybody uses this app.

17. Sid_Ck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2020

Sid_Ck , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I think it's high time oneplus come out and announce that they won't be releasing another/final build.

No point making users waste their time on forums daily searching for updates and getting pissed off.

More than 5 months has passed since 10 was released and even a fresher with basic coding can help fix bugs in this long window.

Be open and let us know . It's done..!

18. vishnubkm
    Eclair Oct 30, 2020

vishnubkm , Oct 30, 2020 :
    @GaryC aren't you ashamed to make fake promises..One plus has really turned into a horrible local cheap chinese brand....Even a road side mobile repair shop guy can learn coding and develop an OS in 5 months.but your so called 'high end' developers can't even fix some bugs even after 6 months...I am really shocked and feel pity...Mark my word the downside of Oneplus has already started with Oneplus 5/5T....

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020

Jagadeeshwarr95 and NirajShakya like this.
  19. MrLalsa
    Froyo Oct 30, 2020

GarikOnePlus, Kausthubha and aero2 like this.
  20. J W K
    Donut Oct 30, 2020

J W K , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Don't wait for a fix; it will not come. Install the 9.0.11 version and you will be happy again. Even battery holds fine. But never again OP. They have wasted a lot of my precious time. The 5T is still a very nice phone and I hope it will serve me for a while. Again my recommendation: downgrade and start again enjoying the phone.