Jelly Bean Jan 6, 2021

G_Santhosh_Naik_jOkY likes this.
  2. G_Santhosh_Naik_jOkY
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2021

3. Natarajanvaidhy
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2021

Natarajanvaidhy , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Dear @Abdul B

The screen usage during and after Zenmode appear to drain the battery. When Zenmode is invoked, a warning of running apps to appear and killing all the background apps, may improve the battery life. Random notification on battery draining apps may guide the users.

4. ninja123456
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2021

bala_ji_e likes this.
  5. aero2
    Froyo Jan 7, 2021

SmartUserS likes this.
  6. SmartUserS
    Froyo Jan 7, 2021

SmartUserS , Jan 7, 2021 :
    btw I upgraded to A10 with full wipe&reset and... it's ok, work great no big issues. it can't be as stabe as the 12 update of A9 but it's not a monster. And for those who asking about camera... probably because I am not a professional photographer but works great, no big difference. (ok I admit, some strange little lag sometimes when moving but not in the final video so 🤷).
    Don't get me wrong, it's not like a brand new phone running A10 but it's normal for a 3-y.o. device.

regards from my 1+5 6/64 EU.

ltrttl likes this.
  7. P0THEAD60012
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

aero2 likes this.
  8. ArnabTalukder
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2021

9. Rohith Reddy007
    Froyo Jan 7, 2021

10. NShankaraN
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2021

NShankaraN , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    No idea. It wasn't working for me in OOS 9.0.11

I updated to Android 10(OOS 10.0.0) in May end 2020 and since then the Google app is working fine( including in the current update which is OOS 10.0.1)

The Google app functionality is the least of the things that you should worry about at the moment.

If you go through this thread you will get to see people facing lots of issues in the basic functionality of the phone like calling, messaging, wifi connectivity,camera

So be very careful before you decide to update

G_Santhosh_Naik_jOkY and aero2 like this.
  11. G_Santhosh_Naik_jOkY
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

G_Santhosh_Naik_jOkY , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Thank you so much for review,
    that's why am staying same version...

12. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 8, 2021

Itsme11 and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  13. Bodygard
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Shadink and aero2 like this.
  14. SmartUserS
    Froyo Jan 8, 2021

15. Shadink
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Shadink , Jan 8, 2021 :
    yep, hope they'll fix thevEIS before EOL of OxygenOS for OP5/5T.
    Oneplus settled

16. Parth dhoni
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Parth dhoni , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2021 :
    and the incremental roll-out for OnePlus 5T will soon follow."
    We afraid of such statements by oneplus now onwards due to what happened in last 2 months. The delay was acknowledged by @Gary C. And confirmed that it will be resolved at top priority but it took 2+ months to receive this update & now the above statement..Lets see what happens.

17. Parth dhoni
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Parth dhoni , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2021 :
    and the incremental roll-out for OnePlus 5T will soon follow."
    We afraid of such statements by oneplus now onwards due to what happened in last 2 months. The delay was acknowledged by @Gary C. And confirmed that it will be resolved at top priority but it took 2+ months to receive this update & now the above statement..Lets see what happens.

18. jontalk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2021

jontalk , Jan 8, 2021 :
    I get the sense that you do NOT recommend updating to this version if you're still with 9.0.11 which is where I am. My phone runs very nicely and all functions work as they should with a couple of very minor exceptions. Google app has never failed nor have the others though I noticed that this week there have been few Play store updates. I'm wondering if updates are being phased on on phones running A9, though there are so many, it wouldn't make sense.

19. jontalk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2021

jontalk , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Are you running this version or did you revert to 9.0.11 which is where I am. I've been contemplating updating though it sounds like you recommend waiting. I noticed there have been very few Play store app updates lately, so I'm wondering if it has to do with running A9.