OxygenOS 10.0.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

Alfa Xavier , Oct 15, 2019 :
    do it from the power off function. you'll find many videos of hard reset on YouTube on one plus devices. especially the ones saying wiping data on one plus 6, 6t, 7 or others

2. Dpu0108
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

Dpu0108 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    how to clean cache nd data bro...

3. B k
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2019

B k , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 15, 2019 :
    i saw a new option in battery optimization. INTELLIGENT CONTROL.

After updating to 10.0.1 battery drains faster.

so anyone , plz suggest Intelligent Control option can affect the battery. should i switch to basic pie Optimize option?

or should i clear cache and reset phone?

thnxx

4. Sahil.budhwar123 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 15, 2019 :
    after android 10 update i faces some issues in themes changing in whatsapp and during calls when my device is connected with Bluetooth headset my phone kept vibrating some battery related i have also faced overall android 10 is buggy still needs improvement in some sections.

5. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

do a hard reset and see if it is solved. 99% of times it is the real solution.

6. B k

how to hard reset can u plz guide me

7. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

reboot to recovery mode and follow the instructions. please go through some of the videos on YouTube before you commit yourself. otherwise it can possibly brick your phone. do it carefully and do it with the help of another device which can guide you through the process...

8. X1569063032038
    Froyo Oct 15, 2019

X1569063032038 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    press volume down and power key at the same time and turn your phone on...press it until 1+ logo appears ...and then it will ask for a code...enter it...choose wipe and cache..only cache and then reboot....

9. Klraex
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Klraex , Oct 15, 2019 :
    same with me...feels like sd855 is replaced by 801 in the update(lol)...
    after fingerprint unlock...the animation tends to continue for a second and app loading is also slow..with sone crashes too

10. xboraSL
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

xboraSL , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 15, 2019 :
    if you are facing whatsapps and other apps lagging after installing this version 10.0.1, go to settings -Battery - battery optimization. I notice all the apps now on "intelligent control* which i think is new is causing the problem. I switch all my apps to use "optmize" instead and find the apps lag gone and battery life also significant improved unlike under intelligent control mode.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

11. niteshyadav4u
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

niteshyadav4u , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Hi Team,
    Bluetooth connectivity done with my car but not working as unable to select source bluetooth in car.
    earlier it was working means before update it was working properly but now not working properly.
    can you pls update on this.
    Regards,
    Nitesh Yadav

12. Harish990
    Eclair Oct 15, 2019

13. B k

is factory reset necessary in reset options?

14. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

basically it by switching off the handset, holding and pressing the volume up and power button (or all three buttons) simultaneously and booting into recovery mode. after you get to the option where you see recovery mode (you may find the option by navigating using volume rockers and select the option by using power button), and choose language as English (by navigation using volume buttons) and hitting the password or screen lock codes or patterns, and finally selecting the option to wipe data and cache...

15. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Oct 15, 2019

Swejuggalo , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Most do some kind of rollout. Just because it's released does not mean everyone got it nor that it's stable enough so the rollout actually gets finished before its canceled and re-released with an hotfix (as it has happened here)... A staged rollout is good for all that is involved. Nobody wants a buggy update and this is how they can stop it and fix it before everyone gets it (some users here finally got it and hated it or got issues and reverted to 9... ).
    Seems to be a lot of Pixel users out there complaining over Android 10 too... Seem more like Android 10 needs to be more matured from the ground up.

As a user that has factory reset when joining first 10 beta and has not used any kind of backup or any app data recovery option... Everything works surprisingly good. Got a random lag/freeze in the camera app once. That's all I can recall. Up and running with 90h+ runtime with no issues noticed (now on beta 3).

I guess that I should be glad that I got rid of my Nokia 8...What I read from users later on it wasn't exactly smooth sailing when it got newer Android versions... Doubt they have it much better than Oneplus or Google devices this time around.

If you want to reach Oneplus better you can use the feedback tool in the community app. Here mostly just regular users like you and me hang around.

prokai and A1563767230305 like this.
  16. B k

ok thanx bro.
    last thing,, is factory reset necessary or clearing cache will do??

17. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

if you mean hard reset, it's a process which includes switching your phone off and booting into recovery mode. read Up

18. B k

okays [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

19. Alfa Xavier
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

99% of the time the smaller bugs and battery issues are solved. do let me know if it goes well for you.

20. akhilmahajan18
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

akhilmahajan18 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    thanks for the help
    hope this works