OxygenOS 10.0.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Augfernandes
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

Augfernandes , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Hello,

First of android 10 is sweeter then the pie.. but need some improvement let me list based on my usage

~it's with the led flash when u click pics the led doesn't blink just keeps on and turn off after done..
    ~the battery stats clears after a reboot it's starts from 0 minutes.
    ~animation at the fingerprint lockscreen is slooooooow.
    ~recents animation is not smooth when opening.
    ~battery backup reduced compared to pie drains very quickly.

Plz fix. Thanks in advance

subham_sekhar3112 likes this.
  2. Z1571647247010
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

3. Nadaanparinday
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

4. S1568270655764
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

S1568270655764 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Hi team.Received the OS 10 update last week..I m facing following two probs on one plus7
    .1. baterry rapid charging is not working
    2. when I am trying to attach pic from gallery in watapp, phone hanging
    3. phone is heating during charging than earlier

plz help on this

5. KIRAN_G_PARMAR
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

KIRAN_G_PARMAR , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Don't update. There is bug of battery drainage and slow charging issue

abhishekpatil3087 likes this.
  6. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2019

Demon_hunter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    u can submit bug report from.both community app and website..use them

you can also downgrade to pie..read the lower portion of the announcement of oos 10

7. KIRAN_G_PARMAR
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

KIRAN_G_PARMAR , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Same issue i am also facing. Yet not solved

8. FAKEsarba
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

9. E1571587999109
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

E1571587999109 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Hi One plus.

after the latest version of upgrade I'm facing difficulty with Bluetooth.

well I want to connect my one plus over Bluetooth in my new car Vitara brezza zdi plus.

earlier I was able to connect and play all kind of video and audio music's but after latest versions upgrade only my Bluetooth is getting connected from which I can access only phone calls.

today I wanted to watch cricket match and I played through hotstar but audio was coming from my phone though Bluetooth was connected.. later I tried to play music from Amazon music audio was coming again from my mobile..

I thought there is some issue wd my car Bluetooth I did reset and paired it again . still same issue I restarted my mobile did reset for Bluetooth again tried but no use... This time I connected my Lg-G5 mobile from which I'm able to play all the audio and video from car Bluetooth and audio was coming from car Bluetooth only...

again I tried my one plus 7 pro connecting to car but same issue again audio was coming from my mobile...

So it's my humble request please help me in fixing this issue. or please provide some issue to go back to previous version of Android..

Thanks in advance

Raj

10. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2019

Demon_hunter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    do a factory reset

J1508070026278 likes this.
  11. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 21, 2019 :
    I don't. And I'm even on the beta channel... I have used all betas with only minor issues. Several stuff I reported and collected proper logs to has has been fixed. Beta 3 has been awesome for me. Up and running soon 230h without reboot and no app crash nor misbehavior. Reported minor issues in the system settings and such. Camera app crashed once the first day of usage.
    Still some users have bootloops, automatic random reboots and pure hell let loose on their phones... If they have hell I must have heaven [e]1f609[/e] My phone must be blessed
    All I have done is to actually do some dirty work myself... Factory reset and no huge backups of every single byte since the beginning of time. Infact no backups at all in my case. All my media files exists online automatically anyway. So no backups needed! I'm not so lazy that I can install my apps manually so I even refused to let Google recover my installed app during setup too [e]1f609[/e] I really really hate backups and restored data... I have had to solve enough issues on phones that for example have used Oneplus Switch corresponding apps for different brands. Why fix those issues when you can go for a fresh start instead?

With all that said. Some issues exist and can't be solved by factory reset. Let's take an example. Is Android Auto critical to you? Then wait.
    Do any of you daily used apps have known Android 10 issues? Are you willing to report those issues to both Oneplus and app developer?

It's not that pitch black and hopeless like some seem to want it to look like. It's a massive unbalance with happy and unhappy users here. Very few happy users come here bragging about it to the same extent as unhappy users complain.

JNiemi likes this.
  12. George_g11
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

13. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2019

JNiemi , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Reset all app permissions to default.

14. JoeCach
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

JoeCach , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    I am considering downgrading I'm just afraid of losing all my data. is there a way to back the phone up then downgrade and then reload all the data?

15. m.tariq
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

16. S1562222730657
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

S1562222730657 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Pro Tip for every one unhappy with performance od things that do not work (such as mobile data) reset the devicd to factory settings. Most of issues I have been facing are gone now. Mobile data works, system is working faster. Fingerprint scanner is still slow but everything else is much better in my case.

J1508070026278 and Swejuggalo like this.
  17. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Oneplus Switch. Store the backed up data on a USB drive or online and restore back later. Just put some thought on what you really need and what you easily can restore yourself by actually installing a app the old factioned way... manually. If you read some of my posts you might have seen some whining about how much I think backups can suck [e]1f609[/e] I even refuse to let Google recover stuff during the setup process...

Infact I would start with a minimal backup of media files and factory reset before doing a rollback. Kind of depends on your issues ofcource.

18. JoeCach
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

JoeCach , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    thank you very much. I'll let you know how it goes

Swejuggalo likes this.
  19. Harisankar686
    Donut Oct 21, 2019

Harisankar686 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Please add wide angle video recording capability for Oneplus7pro. This feature is already present in 7T and 7TPro.It is just anti consumer decision to not allow 7Pro users to record videos using the wide angle camera (7Pro having almost similar camera configuration of 7T and 7Pro being more expensive as well)